Thursday, June 10, 2004

when evil DR. Boredom strikes!


Finally.. I finish with my blog.. nothing biggie.. its not even as GRAND as I thought it would be.. but being the optimistic person I am.. looking on the bright side.. at least its pink.. and at least now I have sumthing to write my thoughts into..

It would definitely help kill evil DR. Boredom!

Who's that u ask?

Evil DR. Boredom is the most.. filthy.. disgusting.. menacing.. most boring-est villain known to man kind.. and I am it's no. 1 target.. joy.. I have been kidnapped by this so called DR. and need help to get free.. free cookies for anyone who helps! and trust me.. they're good!

And now.. what else is better than for me to write my thoughts in... and defeat DR. Boredom once and for all..

kinda dumb thinking about it actually.. so whats new?

My life hasn't been much of a "PARTAY" mode.. its more of a.. "SIT AT THAT TABLE AND FILL UR BRAIN WITH USEFULL EDUCATION! LIKE WHY THE EARTH IS ROUND!"..

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! bite ME!

I haven't been talking to SC much lately and its getting pretty upseting.. (ur question of why DR. Boredom chose me, has been answered).. I miss him loads lately..

My cous is here.. next to me actually.. discovering the wonders of friendster.. ahahahaha.. and I'm here.. filling in my thoughts on how I can make my world a better place..

- Kill Dr. Boredom please.. sumbody!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 1:37 am

1 Comments:

Blogger atikah said...

ALRIGHTY....

I'll just pretend all this stuff makes sense...

What is it about Dr. boredom again?

12:34 am, June 11, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home