Wednesday, June 29, 2005

hari KECEMERLANGAN known as 'do-ME-proud day'


listening to : how does it feel - avril lavigne
mood : fine
current status : missing bernard

ok fine so maybe I am not the guest of honour to the gala. but I really wanted to go as a normal guest so I can see my friends get their honour and stuff.

waking up late didn't help. but lucky it hasn't started when I got there.

It was weird that I was just a student coming there as a normal guest. And I was alone which makes it even more weird. when I walked it the choir peopel were doing their performance. they were good. they look good, sound good and im sure they all feel good. I enjoyed that.

and then I saw hafizah so I made my way next to her and thats all there is. We made small conversations, and watched the whole thing and blar..

before the PMR people are to receive their prizes, a group of irls did a show to the song Asmara Dana. Its damn cun!

And then up goes the people.. and down goes my semangat.. the whole time I wished I was joining them.........

so anyway... after my friends are done.. I joined them and we had a picture taking moment.

after the ceremony is done, we all went down to the canteen for breakfast. It was fun to hang out and taking pictures..

after that we made our way to Mc Donald.

By we I mean
-Firdaus
-Tan
-Iman
-Gg
-Diana
-Fahha
-Tasnim
-Atikah
-Me
-Pragash
-Shahrul
-Chan

It was so fun becasue its as if we can't get ourselves away from the cameras. Especially ATikah and Shahrul.. They were snapping our journey to McD.

We met Miza there and we had lunch and everything. We talked and laughed.. joked around and had fun.. A lot of pictures were taken, a lot of noise were made, a lot of jokes were cracked, a lot of mess were done.. and a lot of fun were had!

Seriously speaking.. spending time with your friends are one of the most FUNNEST thing anyone would do.. Something I wouldn't want to be taken away.

So hanging out was the priority of the day.. and it was all good..

- Everyone were happy. Day was good.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 10:31 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home