Wednesday, February 21, 2007

PICTURES not for grabs.


I have many things to talk about but I'm having those writer's block thing again. So I decided to just post up some stuff that I did.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

> Muhammad Armand and I when I was four and he was five. I was afraid of the motionless guard so he came into the picture to accompany me.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

> just when I thought he could not get any hotter, I got him to be on a bracelet.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

> Table of Love is what this is called.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

> I just thought the idea was cute.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

> Some love Mango, some love Top Shop. I do Farisasha.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

> And Azman being Azman, menyebok nak ada his own label as well.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

> The bracelet is real, the charmed pictures are draw-ons. Friendship bracelets can't get any cooler than this.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

> After showing him the ATIKAH'S album cover, Azman once again menyebok nak satu. The picture and the title is from him. The design is mine.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

> And I made one for Lynn as well. Picture and title from Lynn. Design is mine.


- For those of you who wishes to have an album cover of their own, provide me a picture of themselves as well as a proper non-existent title. Rm2 for each design. Contact me at 012-I-THINK-I-AM-INTERESTED-IN-HAVING-MY-OWN-
COVER-ALBUM-SO-IM-CALLING-YOU-TO-LET-YOU-KNOW-
THAT-I-HAVE-THE-NECESSARY-STUFF-FOR-YOU-TO-DO-
WHAT-YOU-DO.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:14 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home