Sunday, April 22, 2007

upDATE


UPDATE NUMBER ONE:
I am fat. Period.

My mother always say that I have a lot of my dads genes compared to any of my siblings. It never bothered me really. I don't mind having the eyes and Pakistan feel to my look. Okay the excessive hair has always been a problem but now that I matured, it doesn't really matter anymore.

Until now. Because now I am fat. My dad's siblings are a little bit on the plus size and I am in fear now as there is a possibility of me becoming like them. Of course a few people who are concerned and have noticed this change often remind me to watch my diet and go exercise. I usually push them off and make it as if they were purposely trying to insult me. I know it's wrong and that they are only doing it to help me out but I don't know, I just haven't been HIT yet. This happened before and I instantly went into an all high diet to get back my figure. It worked and I am glad and that is why my mind is thinking for itself believing that I have to wait for the HIT to do something about it. And that is very dangerous. So I am hoping to get the HIT soon or you can down the street and be ashamed of having a FAT friend.



UPDATE NUMBER TWO:

I am starting my very own business.

You'd probably read that last line and go "say what?" but I am serious. I have been brainstorming ways to earn some money so I can go shopping (yes I am blowing them all off on shopping) and Shahrul has advised me against working at fast food joints or other related stores with the simple reason that we are to start college in a little longer than a month. He wants to spend as much time with me and me with my friends before we are to be separated. That is when I got an idea to start my own business.

Job One : I am going into a graphic designing business. I will get 'upah' to design cards and posters and such for school students or anyone who needs them. I have no idea on how much of a hit it will be but I would love to do that as I love designing.

Job Two : In case that doesn't turn out too well, I have also decided to start a Cookie Business. Kind of like Girl Scouts selling cookies to raise some money. I'm raising MY money and Miza has agreed to help me out to make and sell them. I hope this one will be a hit even at least for one session only.

Job Three : My brother has started taking up guitar lessons. Only to tell my mom a month after that that he wants to learn playing the bass. So my mother signed him up for a bass lesson and has so called hired me to teach him the rest of the basic Classical Guitar stuff that he needs to know. RM50 per month. Not that much but I will try to buck it up although that means spending a flat 2 hours teaching my brother the guitar.

Job Four : (yes there is job number four) My auntie has decided to hire me as a part time cleaner. Every Thursday of every week I am to go to her Sunway Condominium and clean out the place. I had already scored my first RM50 cleaning the place and it wasn't that hard so I am SO opting for easy RM50 every week.


Now I know the timing is so weird what with me starting school soon. What school!? WHO KNOWS!!?? I just know the intakes are coming in soon and that I have to spend as much time with my friends as possible before they all go places and leave me. I mena Azfar is already going off to Australia next year. Sigh.

Well I'll keep updating later.

- this is the season of lovin' ;p

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 8:13 pm

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg job no.4 is so easy money lah! dah la you clean every week so that means its nothing much to do but just maintain the apartment.u shouldve started earlier babe!
but nvm,u still got that 50 bucks and you will earn even more!


diana :)

3:04 pm, April 23, 2007  
Blogger FarisaRoslan said...

yeah baby!!

9:12 pm, April 23, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey babe, ur probably still upset I backed out of the selling thing. It's not that i don't want to ok, I just have this new other project my mum wants me to do and its taking up a lot more time then i thought it would be. I'm not making excuses, I swear. 600 bottles to finish painting. :(

And the fact is that it's really not my cuppa tea.

8:58 pm, April 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home