Thursday, June 10, 2004

FUNKY hair drama!


listening to : sway, bic runge
mood (I'll make a point to write this in every post) : BORED!!

the only decent thing thats been going on with me is my hair.. it looks nice right now.. since I am obsessed with hair styles.. once again I come up with ways to make my hair looks more.. shaped..

I have side-parted my hair.. and have braided it into little pieces.. you know.. like one of those black people's hair.. the one where you just braid ur whole hair kinda way.. yeah.. my hair is like that rite now.. just messier.. but it looks good.. one of those moments when I kinda agree to the fact that I look.. nice..

Mom said having my hair parted at the side makes me look.. grown up! heylo! whats wrong with that!? I think I look really nice having my hair side-parted.. despite anyone's comment.. ok.. or maybe until after about 20 "U LOOK UGLY IN THAT HAIR" comment..

Is it me.. or up till I'm ADDICTED to side parted hairs, a lot of stars have been having that style.. and EMMA! OMG! have you seen her hair! If I was a guy.. I'll definitely fall for her.. (though its not like none other 10 million guys in the whole world doesn't).. AARRGGHH!! but it still looks SOOO DAMN PRETTY!! I just love her hair!!

So right now.. I'm just waiting for another 5 days before I can un-tie these little braidies thats in my head.. and It'll come out like how I want to.. (and by this, I don't mean Alicia Key's).. sorry to her.. but her hair in her single.. You Don't Know My Name.. is just.. revolting! horrible! I think cats look better.. and I don't like cats!

Having my hair braided like this, I've been getting "WHOA LOOK AT THAT GIRL!" reactions.. Isn't this normal!? heylo! Its called stylin'! Just today.. My mom invited all my uncles and their lovey-dovey families) to come have dinner at our place.. and all my uncles and aunts gave this.. "ARE YOU SURE WE DON'T NEED TO RUSH YOU TO THE HOSPITAL" look! PUH-LEASE!! sweet smile is always a good mask!

- Is it wrong to have FUNKY hair?

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 1:53 am

1 Comments:

Blogger atikah said...

its runga! runga honeybun. her name is bic runga. Wow, you braided your hair? cool! very jamaican, ya man? You're obsessed about hairstyles? Really? And what does hair parted to the side means? I thought our hair is always...parted...and how can you hate cats! so u can't be a hermione wannabe since she has crookshanks and SHE LOVES HIM!! Right...being a bit defensive there... Oh well, you know uncles and aunties! They all expect you to be the same ol' same ol'. And when you're not, they think its some kinda of phase. I got that a lot really.

12:40 am, June 11, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home