Wednesday, June 29, 2005

guilty COCKROACH


listening to : boulevard of broken dreams - green day
mood : nyah
current status : guilty

- miza be prepared -

so here I was playing computer.. and I felt as if I need to use the bathroom.. so I did..

before I on the light, I put a step inside the bathroom and it felt as if I stepped on something.. It sounded like plastic so I was like.. of fine..

but when the light was on.. it was actually a cockroach.. I got grossed out..

it got even grosser when I found out that I stepped until a part of it's 'intestine' came out.. when i took a closer look at the thing.. I almost barfed.. It was soo damn gross... And yet the cockroach is still struggling to move.

after a while.. I saw that the cockroach actually MOVED!!! it walked... it walked and were pulling of it's discarded intestine and its like.. trailing the cockroach by one long sort of.. vein..

I seriously almost barfed.. Blood were smeared on the floor.. I felt so..

BLURGH!!!

So the only thing I could do was to wash of the blood and leave the cockroach there. This is a job for dad...

I still have images of the gross thing in my head and each time it came I feel like barfing. But I do feel bad for the cockroach for doing that to him...

Argh... bad image.. bad image.. bad image.....

I just hope I will forget about the whole by tomorrow... Its too gross to be stuck in my head for long...

- I almost became a killer... and yet I wish the cockroach would have just be dead instead...

BLWERGH...

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:02 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home