Thursday, January 24, 2008

saya punya update


wow. what a week it has been. technically it is only Thursday night. I have one more day to go to school before having my 2 days weekend. Been doing loads of studying/ and the shitload of homework. But somehow, I am happy. Tired. Stressed. But happy.

Last week has been a total bad week for me. But this week makes it up. Will blog about it later.

Wow Intec is really stressing me out.

Spoke to Aiman last night. He called me. It was fun to catch up with him. Cikgu Zamzuri called me too. Wanting to catch up. That was a bit of a shocker but hey, getting to hang out with Miza/Diana/Aiman and Shahrul Iman anytime would be awesome. Looking forward for that.

Haven't been talking about Faza as much anymore. Do not know what that means but hey, I am not that EMOTIONAL wreck of a person anymore. I'm glad for that.

I seriously need to go on a diet. And hell, I need to save up my money. Adduuhhh.

The much loved White Shoes and the Couples Company has been my faithful companion during my week of emotional-ism. Garh.

Must go soon. Need to go back to the room and do some studying. Yes, my life is about nothing else. But somehow, I am alright with it.

Aduuuh. many more things to talk about. will do full report when I can.

Love.

MUST OFFICIALLY SAY GOODBYE TO MY SAYANG FARHAH!!!! who will be leaving tomorrow morning. she doesn't know it yet but I'm gonna call her tonight ;D

- current book : Concept of a Hero in Malay Society. (hah! bet you didn't expect THAT!! ;D)

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 10:46 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home