Saturday, January 26, 2008

tentang cinta, sudah tiada makna


I am seriously so very jealous. Jealous to the point that I want to just scream. I am so jealous. I am jealous. ITS NOT FAIR!!! ITS NOT FAIR!!!

I want a song written for me. I want 10 minutes phone checks. I want roti jalas with the family. I want hugs and forehead kisses. I want words of comforts. I want to be in the car for a whole day talking and driving around, going to uptown getting food in the afternoon and go to taman at night to be cuddled under the stars. I want that familiar warm and fuzzy feeling. I want that familiar feeling of love.

It is not the same.

I want my own Airil.

- aku kan terus menunggu

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 12:37 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home