Sunday, June 08, 2008

credits


ahhh yes! as you can see my blog layout has been changed. slightly. Basically I just replaced the top picture with another and re-arranged some elements like my playlist and countdowns by shoving them to fit in the sidebar. I thought it looks cleaner this way. wasn't easy I tell you. It took me a few hours to get this done, up and running, but I am happy. for now. ahahha.

credits:

to cik atikah/kiki tersayang for the artistical photo. I love it.

to adobe photoshop makers for allowing me to make the top photo.

to oneplusyou.com for providing me with the countdown. how else would I be reminded of my final exam.

to imeem.com for the wonderful playlist of songs I love love love.

thank you. that is all.

- I do not know why but all the time I wrote this post, I was thinking/speaking it in British. weird. :]

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 12:20 am

1 Comments:

Blogger atikah said...

you're welcome. :)

you weren't even posing kan? it was all you, babe. it was all AU NATURALE.

OR YOU WERE POSING? HAAAAA :p

10:20 pm, June 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home