Friday, August 22, 2008

as promised : I Could Have Danced All Night


So I got tagged. This is not exactly my computer so its not exactly my full playlist but I just compiled the songs I like in this computer.

a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.


1. If someone says, “Is this okay?”
Revolution
(the beatles)

2. How would you describe yourself?
The bakery
(haha. yes, I have a lot of carbs in me :p ; arctic monkeys)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Stand By Me
(marvin gaye)

4. How do you feel today?
From A Distance
(haha. whatever ; Better Midler)

5. What is your life’s purpose?
Silly Lily
(so tak padan, haha ; Bunkface)

6. What is your motto?
Fine
(yeah! fine! ; Bunkface)

7. What do you friends think of you?
Girl Friday
(Haha. I am a Friday gal! ; Butterfingers)

8. What do you think of your parents?
Cuai
(OMG! I so do not! haha ; Butterfingers)

9. What do you think about very often?
Karma
(Not really, no ; Cokelat)

10. What is 2+2?
Like A Star
(haha. pelik gila ; Corrine Bailey Rae)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Mimpi Lagi
(Couple)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Always Be My Baby
(Wow, coincidentally. ; David Cook)

13. What is your life?
Stay
(that shound true enough ; Estrella)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Lemon Tree
(ahhAHhahHAH. this is funny ; Fool's Garden)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
I'm Yours
(whoa. nice ; Jason Mraz)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Crazy
(ahaha. what do you know. I'll get my grandparents to dance along ; Gnarls Barkley)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
So Nice So Smart
(Sangat padan, hehe ; Kimya Dawson)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
How Soon Is Now [Love Spit Love]
(Makes no sense… So whatever… Haha…)

19. What is your biggest fear?
Papercut
(haha. funny funny ; Linkin Park)

20. What is your biggest secret?
Sebelum Kau Tidur
(naughty naughty. haha. ; Mocca)

21. What do you think of your friends?
Lucky Number Nine
(UMoldy Peaches)

22. What will you post this as?
I Could Have Danced All Night
(Eliza Doolittle, My Fair Lady Soundtrack)

23. What song will you play during your first time having sex?
Stop and Stare
(HAHAHA ; One Republic)

- weird.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 7:48 pm

2 Comments:

Blogger Moon said...

kelakar gila nak mati!!!!!!!

stop and stare - rofl

6:30 pm, August 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just finished reading this post. and got to the last part.

STOP AND STARE? HAHAHAH DAMN RIGHT. :P

10:40 pm, September 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home