Wednesday, November 12, 2008

hey YOU! yeah you!


1. List 20 things that you want to say people, but never will
2. Don’t say who they are
3. Never discuss it again

-----------------------------------------------------------------


Satu. Stop being mad all the time.

Dua. I look up to you and all the things you do. I've always wanted to be as good as you.

Tiga. Stop pretending you're so nice and innocent. You're actually annoying that's what you are.

Empat. I wanted to be you.I am jealous of you.

Lima. I never understood why you did what you did to me! I never knew what I did wrong because you just stopped and walked away. I am so hurt by you.

Enam. But I seriously still like you. I want you all the time. I can't get over you.

Tujuh. You are actually a bitch who doesn't care about other people but yourself. You push people around and you say what you want whenever and that's not right.

Lapan. You are a sucker upper. Stop following their asses and stand up for yourself.

Sembilan. You are a bitch who likes to flirt with boys. You think you're so great but you're not! You suck! I hate you actually.

Sepuluh. You are horrible. What kind of a Melayu/Islam are you!? eii. Melayu pon dah tak macam Melayu dah.

Sebelas. I wish I could sing like you and make my mark in the scene as well.

Dua Belas. She's playing you. She will leave you once this thing is over!

Tiga Belas. You and I always have our ups and downs. But I appreciate you as my friend. I actually very much feel comfortable and grateful we're closer to each other than others.

Empat Belas. I'm sorry but I think your boyfriend broke up with you because of me. And I don't even like him or anything.

Lima Belas. You are gedik. I love you as a sister but you need to stop trying to be so cool and be yourself.

Enam Belas. Thank you. You've made me grown up.

Tujuh Belas. You are such an ass. You play around girls. You think everyone likes you. You just pretend to be a nice guy but you're a PLAYAA!!

Lapas Belas. What the hell are you staring at!? I don't like that guy and I don't like you! Get out of my life!

Sembilan Belas. You're actually kinda cute ;D

Dua Puluh. I'm glad you're happy but I really really miss the old you.


- It wasn't hard for me ;D

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 2:54 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home