Monday, April 26, 2010

Slip your fingers, tap your toes and hum a tune :)


I particularly like the one in italic :)

Remember when you told me in the morning you said I was tough
Tougher than the average women but I guess that is not tough enough
Cause when you left me on the weekend I was crumbling
Like the roots and the stem, like a flower dying in the garden

Now I'm gonna have to strengthen up my little heart
Find my own way, light my torch and sparkle my own spark
When I wake up in the morning I felt very numb
But I'm gonna get through
I'm gonna tell myself everyday

Get yourself up, get yourself up, get yourself up from bed
This is a new day, this is a new day, this is a new day today
Slipping your fingers, tapping your toes, you are humming a tune
You know, you know
This is a new day, this is a new day, this is a new day today

On the borderline from what is right to what is wrong
There I am and there I try, I try to carry on
And when I'm standing on a mountain I feel brave and strong
And I'm gonna get through
With or without you

I'm gonna change, I'm gonna change, I'm gonna change the way I see myself today
But there's gotta be an easier way, an easier way to start the day

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 3:01 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home