Thursday, December 02, 2004

miza's OPEN house


listening to : american idiot - green day
mood : good
current status : still wondering where my sister is..

We all brushed our teeth and gobbled up on the onion rings Hamiza's maid fried for us the next morning. I got so hungry. For a while all of us hunged out at the living room talking about the previous night. Until Hamiza's sister and aunt came back form the market.

HERE IS WHERE IT ALL BEGAN!!!

Ok so when Hamiza said, help out.. I didn't think she meant HELP OUT!!

To get ready for the open house, we had to do a lot for the cooking!

But worse of them all is our first task, where we had to pick out the root of the tauge-s which a A FULL BIG BAG!! Sure its fun at first, but by each of our second piles, we got tired already.

Getting bored.......... Hands getting all soggy................... Need excitement........................ Theres' still more!?.................... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................

When Kak Aida came in to offer the job of peeling the onions I straight up volunteered. Besides, I like peeling onions. Mid way my eyes was watering so I decided to stop and let Shameen continue. Back to the tauge-s. Sigh.

After we're all done THANK GOD!!!!!!!! We all gathered in the kitchen to see miza's aunt make her Laksa gravy. YUM!! I love cooking and I love laksa! After that we were in charge of cutting of the 'white carrots' or so it seems. Hahhaha. But there wasn't enough knives so me and Shameen decided to iron instead.

When Shameen was ironing, I joined the others to cut, taking Hamiza's place. It was fun. We cut 'white carrot's, long beans, 'daun kesom', cucumbers and onions though I stayed out of that one. It feels so good when its all done, which was basically at 12.15 like that. And we started at about 9. See how much work that was.

After that we took turns taking our shower and getting ready. The buzz was there. Some of us were doing our hair, putting on make up, putting on our outfit, and packing all those used clothes and EVERYTHING!! It was all busy in the room! But it all ended up well.

When MIchelle came, we all had our lunch before the rest arrive. We also managed to finish the Lays that we're supposingly save for the occasion but who could help.

We were waiting eagerly for the guests to arrive. Kak Aida's friend arrived first, followed by Iqbal and Iesko. And after that, the girls were playing the game we playe dthat night. Thats when Iman, Shahrul and Fandi came. They all had their lunch. After that the guys just stayed at the table when Gg came and all of us crowded her while she eats and throw her with all the stories we could think of that time.

We talked there for a long long time as so it felt like. 2 hours about. Thats when Fawwaz came and the girls got away from the table and gathering at one corner talking. After that we all gathered in fornt of the tv and played guitars even the guys joined.

After that Shahrul and I sat at one corner to talk when mom called and was scolding me to go back. And we had this whole scene there. I was asked to walk back home that moment. I got into a real bad mood. Shahrul offered to send me home but I refused at first as its ridiculous really for him to walk back to Hamiza's house alone. But he insisted on it which I eventually reluctantly agree. It would be a good time for us to spend with each other.

I went up to change into my pants and after that Diana offered me a ride. I wanted to as so Shahrul didn't ahve to walk all the way to send me but then I wanted ot spend time with him too as he will be going to Dubai for about a week. But I still didn't want to burden him so I decided to ride iwth Diana.

But then Abah called to ask me if I needed a ride so I decided for Abah to come pick me up so I can spend more time at the house. He ended up going to the wrong house. All the way to 18 when I am here in 19. Damn! He was pretty mad but he didn't say much. I did get to spend time with Shahrul though. Even though he was suppose to go back too.

I ended up going back at 6.30 when I was suppose to go back at 5pm. Mom was freaking pissed. but I got my way out of it pretty well. After that we had to get ready to go to Ayah's(my uncle) new apartment. It is GREAT!!

The apartment is WONDERFUL!!! Its gorgeous!! They had over a few families that I don't recognise. But one of the families were 3 girls about my age. They're pretty. They have nice hair too. Lucky I had nice hair that night too! Hhahahaha!! So I had fun that night. That day in fact.

- "I'll walk you sampai sana, its okay" Shahrul you're the best! Thanks!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 5:46 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home