Tuesday, November 23, 2004

jog the BLOCK


listening to : boulevard of broken dreams - green day
mood : not so good
current status : PMS

is there ever in the history of farisa ever you heard me saying I went for jogging? well.. now you have!

thats right!!! its only yesterday night when I decided I wanted, needed to do this.

ok. I was having pms that night, and at one point, with the whole feeling hot and stomach ache, I decided to go for a jog!

I feel like I neede a time out for myself. A time to take a deep breathe, good morning breeze, me alone, thinking about life.. all the what ifs and if only-s.. and how lucky I am.. and how much my life could get better. and everything else..

ok.. note. if you want to go for a jog the next day, SLEEP EARLY!!! sleeping at 2 doesn't help but what the hey. then when I woke up for prayers at 6.30, I told ma and pa that I'm going for a jog that morning. Ma asked me to invite Tikah too as she wouldn't much agree to the fact that 1 14 years old girl like me to walk alone.

But Tikah don't want to go, which I was actually glad of because like I said, I need a time for myself.

despite not having enough sleep, and am tired, I pushed myself to do this! I'm always saying that I would do something, but end up not doing because my lazy fuck off ass wouldn't get up! so this time, I had to do what I said I would.

I put on my new red shirt, and my sweat pants, a cap and my running shoes. which at this time, is already pretty tight. I put my phone in the pocket, stuck my earphones in my ears and there I go, going down the hill.

I ended up doing 7 rounds around the whole school. whats funny is that I usually couldn't stand 2, and here I am, 7 rounds! And when I finished the second round, my legs weren't even complaining one bit. Except for my foot, it hurts a little by the tightness.

I managed to do a lot of thinking the whole time. And it feels good to walk there, alone, and the morning breeze.. I feel free!! I had my time out! It feels really good! I love the feeling. The freeness. All I had to care about then is to dodge the cars and the dogs. Hahha. And Yellowcard playing on the walkman, nothing is better. I felt so relaxed then.

I am going to go for another jog tomorrow. But the only way I cna make it to 19, is if Tikah comes with me. And dang, how much I'd like to spend time with her, what is she suppose to do when I am spending a little time with shahrul. BITE ME!!!

But whatever it is, I am waking up early tomorrow to gor for anotehr jog. And so will I nthe next day, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next.. up until I am happy with the level of my weight. rephrase, up until I'm up to the level of which shahrul says I could be. owh well.. I'm still losing weight.

And btw, I got Yellowcard's album Ocean Avenue after waited for so long. The songs are AWESOME. For those of you, I reccomend strongly to download the song Life of a Salesman from them. You'll like it. And also Boulevard of Broken Dreams form Green Day.

I also can play Time of Your Life by Green Day. Love the song.

-I'm going for a 10 now!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 9:28 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home