Sunday, July 03, 2005

jejak MATHS


listening to : i'm not sure the title of the song : the calling
mood : good
current status : waiting for my ustaz

ok here is the deal. there was this maths quiz in school that took place on wednesday. I thought since I'm quite good in Maths, it would be kind of fun to take part. but I didn't pay so much attention to the whole thing until it was already the closing date so I thought.. ok fine whatever.

its cool that diana took part in the thing as so she told me. This is how it works. You have to come up with one team, 2 contestants from form 5, 1 from form 4 and 1 from form 3.So Izzat invited Diana to be his form 4 dude.

so coincidently the day before, I told Izzat that I wish to have joined this maths thing but it was too bad that I was late. and like 10 minutes after that, Diana told me that she was debating to herself wether she should still go through with this math thing since she has her Physics Experiment she needed to do at the same time.

So when I got back from school, about 6 o'clock like thta, Izzat called me to ask me to take Diana's place. I was more than happy to do so if I did not need to study for it.

But he told me that it was too late minute for him to find anyone else. I groaned to the fact that I agreed. But then I thought the better of it so I felt tht it owuldn't be that bad even if Ihad to study a little, especially if we could win the prize. :D

So there I go, studying all night, I sayed up until 2am just to finish studying 5 chapters of my Modern Maths. OWH GOD!!!!! It was suffering really. Especially when i start at about 11pm. Due to my homework and my brother.

useless fact : while I was studying on my bed, at about 12 something, I was 'resting' my eyes and of course, fell asleep. then I got a msg on my phn and that woke me up. It was a msg from shahurl all the way from China and it seriously made me wide awake and I studied myself through.. the power of one SMS.

So I was ready to take on the maths quiz later. When i got there, I was introduced to my 2 other members. Faraheen and 'Shing Wei'(God knows his name, I don't remember if this was it.)

fun fact : my mom and dad was acually going to name me Farahin if it wasn't going to be Farisa. But my dad wanted to nanme me after Kelantan's Crown Prince, Raja Faris, so here I am, Farisa Roslan.

Turns out that the whole Maths thing is actually to test your speed, and how well you can measure. Each team were give a long ruler, a 1 meter string, and a paper with all the questions. The fastest team with the most correct answers, wins.

So there we set of going all around the school to find the answers.

these were what we had to answer.
- the isipadu of the water cooler
- the luas of the Taman Impian
- the luas of a bulatan that one can make to fill the whole of the Dindingless Dewan
- the height of the Block A building
- the humbers of the car plate of a teacher or sumthing like that
- and I didn't answer the last question as half of my other teammates did so

additional fact : while I had to bend down to take the measurement of the Taman Impian, this asshole passd me and actually just walk into me making my tudung sort of 'tercabut'. He was damn fucking rude. But i was too busy to g
it was fun really, going around and being all kecoh and stuff trying to be fast and all...

so we got all question done, but I think we spent too much time on the Dindingless Dewan question so we ddn't get to be first even though we did have a chance.

So we got there as the 10th team. Not so bad considering its out of 19 teams. It was quite fun that we get to run around the school and stuff, and it realy does test your mast skill coz you ahve to use stuff like Trigonometri and stuff. It just sucks that I stayed up till 2am and ended up having nothing about what I studied out to use that day.

ahahahah

but now I found out from Izzat taht we have 2 wrongs. Argh whatever lar.. NOt that I expect us to win anyway after that! But as so if we have luck, then you'd be seeing me and my team mates up infront this MOnday during assembly

but DON'T COUNT ON IT!!

- ever heard of the phrase you loose some, you gain some.. well I might have lost a few pounds, but sure as heck I want to gain some prizes.. heheheh

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 6:58 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home