Monday, May 05, 2008

pooping market place


Yesterday, my market trip with my mother was not as Uneventful as always. I had a really bad headache the night before so I slept early. Therefore, I had no excuse to be sleepy when mom woke me up and asked me to accompany her to the market. It is never said but I do enjoy my market trips with mom. For one thing, I get to spend time with her and there are no pressure in trying to dress to impress, because well, I could dress the ugliest and I could still blend in.

So mom drove us all the way to, haha, seksyen 15. I put on some baggy pants and had on a big SMKSU shirt, throw in a white tudung and slipped in my blue slippers. I looked like a maid according to mom and I so did not care. Went there and we were browsing through fish, squids and prawns. Mom launched into an intense speech on how prices are up and how they don't sell salmon (mom was planning to roast salmon for lunch)

We then made our way to the chicken stall, but the next thing I knew, the dude started to apologize to mom and I. It took me about two to three seconds to realize that the guy splat chicken POOP on us. He was cleaning the insides of the chicken and it decided to land on us. Mom did not get hit as bad as I did but she was angrier than I was. The man couldn't stop apologizing and I just started to laugh. If I were Farisa about 3 to 4 years younger, I would immediately boil into anger and disgust. I was still disgusted yesterday but I just laughed it off. It was pretty funny. The man gave me a cloth and I cleaned up at the pipes.

So I walked back with the remainings of chicken poop on me. Luckily I did put on baggy clothes or else, it might have splatted me in places I do NOT want to mention. ahahaha. We then finished our trip with mom commenting on an old lady's pants where it shows the bad side of her ass.

The day did not end so badly as in the end, I did get to eat AWESOME food. Mom barbequed salmon (which we got at Carrefour), squids, chicken, and lamb. IT WAS AN AWESOME lunch as oppose to the normal ones I have at Intec. I love mom.

- Did you know that going to buy fish with you mother is actually pretty fun? :D

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 8:41 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home