Saturday, April 05, 2008

musicial interpretation


I am putting the blame on Atikah. She has introduced me to Yunalis and I am now addicted to the musical genius that is her. I've downloaded a few of her songs and am currently studying it because her kind of songs are the kind I would love to write. And because of this obsession, I composed a song similar to her genre. It is not done.

Check out my favourite song of hers.

DAN SEBENARNYA




On a different note, you people know how Encik Faza has influenced me? Well, check this out. It is a skit from the band Butterfingers, with their latest song 1000tahun. Note: Rikhail Win Dzar = Encik Monoloque yang menawan hati. :)

BERITA BUTTERS




- Check out more of them.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 12:17 pm

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. Yunalis was an ex-SU. Have yu been to her blog? Redha, had some fling with her aperbenda entah.

8:24 pm, April 06, 2008  
Blogger atikah said...

REALLY AH? ex-su?? i knew she was from subang. somebody talented from smsu.. hmmm isnt it always? :P

y'know, i freaked out reading ur first line. haha! i was like, what did i do?? peh.

2:43 am, April 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew she was a Subang-ian but I literally gasped when I read she was ex-SU. I love her to bits. am hoping to meet her. my cousin's friend is friends with her. CONNECTION is a powerful thing you know! I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!

7:08 pm, April 08, 2008  
Blogger mrazz said...

wah. nice blog header la. :)

6:09 pm, April 11, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no. im addicted to her now too. bahahaha. i miss u fifi!
gg

9:50 pm, April 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home