Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I crave for Nando's.


I cringed waking up this morning because I knew it was going to be a hectic day. My free Wednesday is being replaced with 2 group discussions and one replacement class. I knew I shouldn't have much to complaint since I did get a Monday off, but still.

After MAD, I feel like I have gotten a bit out of my own head. I have sort of abandoned my studies for a while and now that I have, must, need to pick it up again, I find it quite difficult. I know this will be on my own implication but I have gotten Mama, Abah and my promise to them as a reminder for me to score well today. Plus, I have made a bet with a friend of mine to score High Distinctions for at least two of my four subjects.

My Marketing group discussion today went better than I thought it would. The people are so fun and they are extremely nice. They are quite updated with their work and pushed me to do good as well, as compared to my OB group last year where there wasn't much cohesiveness and teamwork. I have another at 4 o'clock later today with a very handsome Australian friend of mine, Xavier. He is so enthusiastic about Arabic that he even excites me into it.

I'm not as excited about tomorrow's Micro discussion though. Simply because I barely know my group mates (I was recruited as a matter of factly) and we need to answer our own questions before coming in the discussion. I know thats basically how these things work but as I have been quite out of Micro, I'm not sure how pathetic I will look tomorrow. I'm glad I have some free time to study for it today.

Other than that, I guess I'm just really excited to go see my sister and be at her Graduation in July. I have not seen her for a while (okay so last Raya wasn't that long) but the best part of it is that mom let me stay in London longer than the family will, which means I get to tour the place on my own account. Ayong promised a short trip to Paris and Rome along the lines. Whats even better she said she will be dumping all her winter coats and what not to me. I much trust her fashion sense so I'm looking forward to that. I would also be able to spend some long awaited time with Shahir (much to mom's delight) :)

Other than that, I have a bowling tournament this Saturday which I have yet to prepare for. It doesn't help that I sprained my right wrist for what reason ntah. I'm looking forward to Friday's usrah actually since we've missed it for almost 2 weeks now. The MAD team will also have a makan2 next week and I considered my infamous bread pudding again. One assignment due next week and two in the upcoming week.

And I'm fat.

- I'll never be the same, if we ever meet again ;D

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 10:37 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home