Thursday, June 10, 2004

knick knacks on the RACK


AAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

So much for dieting.. I have been eating a lot lately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sumbody stop me.. I find myself constantly around food all the time.. ok so maybe it was just because of the period.. but now its over.. and I'm still eating.. GET THOSE FOOD AWAY FROM ME!!

But you see.. theres just one problem.. I CAN'T FREAKING CONCENTRATE ON MY STUDYING IF I DON'T HAVE FOOD NEXT TO ME! torturing ain't it?AARRGGGHH!! this kills me.. just today.. I had a whole bunch of knick knacks and chicadies on the table I was studying on.. I felt kinda embarrassed when my mom's friend came to drop of her son.. but what the heck.. ARRRGGHHH!!!

Anyways.. I made my first pop corns today!! YAY!! it was really exciting.. to just throw them in them in the microwave and hear them go "POP".. hahahah.. owh well.. it tastes kinda nice actually.. butno caramel means its not BEST! no 'umph' as peple like to say.. or no 'kaw'.. haahaahha.. why 'kaw'?

So thats it.. It won't be a surprise if I have gained a few pounds!! here come the AAARRRGGGHhHHH again.. I guess maybe part of the whole me being the 'FOOD MACHINE" (its soo icky to say that).. is coz I've been stressed out.. with all this studying.. isyh!! I love studying.. ok maybe love is such a strong word.. but the fact that.. its kinda fun! yeah! fun wehn I did it 2 weeks ago..

And my mom is taking me shopping this Saturday!? why? because I've been goofing around for the past week? puh-lease! and whats worse.. is that I don't feel liek going shopping! I jsut wanna saty home. and study! pathetic ain't it! AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGH!!!!!!!!! BITE ME!!

- FOOD MACHINE! (GROSS!)

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:57 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home