Thursday, August 12, 2004

friday the 'i don't know it was going ot be such a FUN day' - part2


listening to : jet - are you gonna be my girl
mood : biasa
current status : bored

ok ok! heres part 2.

I dah malas nak tulis about it. And I tak ingat sgt what happened anyway.

We had fun there at Syed.

The all of us went to hantar Hamiza balik and the guys walked me home.

Fandi and us parted in front of the shcool gate coz his mom is gonna wait there.

So Shahrul and me walked me home.

It was really damn hot then. Like walking into a human sized oven. Burning!

BURN-ING!!

Me and Shahrul were at my house and kakak was talking to the next door neighbour's maid. Before Shahrul left, all 3 of us bonded. Hhahaha..

Serious. We were joking about Shahrul being too thinned. Why? Coz I dera him. Hahahha.. And my maid was having the hots for his brother. (who is married and way younger than her btw) and she ahsn't even met him.

Then on the way to Shell, we made friends with 4 inidian guys. They work on the road there. It was really fun talking to them.

Then Shahrul balik.

So I had fun at home! Thinking about that day!

Thats done!

- Nak buat pahala. 'pahala tu apa?'

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:19 pm

1 Comments:

Blogger atikah said...

I'm scared. Very scared. I think you know why.

12:25 am, August 16, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home