Thursday, July 29, 2004

songs I'm ADDICTED to!


Listening to : Avril Lavigne – Forgotten

Mood : plain

Current status : scared that mom will bangun

I’m addicted to songs I’m telling you! I’m not exactly a RADIO person.. I’m more of a.. ‘watch the song with the video clip’ kinda person.. but since I’m suppose to study and stuff.. I have to pasang radio to keep me from getting bored.. And now I’m addicted to songs!

Ocean Avenue [YellowCard] – I always get up to my feet to DANCE and PRACE around the room singing the chorus of the song (since basically that’s the only part I know anyways).. and just jumping up and down and getting all crazy! I LOVE THIS SONG! It’s a special song for me..

Pieces of Me [Ashlee Simpsons] – I LOVE THIS SONG! But I haven’t heard this song lately.. I’m always late for the top 20 songs and this song is around no. 19 so I don’t hear it much.. but its one of the best song ever! I can relate to it.. to the song I mean.. I hope to hear it soon..

Leave [13 year old JoJo] – seriously.. If I knew that you could ditch school and become a singer at the age of 13! I would’ve had two albums by now! Hahah! Just kidding! Not that I have the voice anyways.. But I praise her! She rocks! Her song does anyways! AND SHE’S 13!!

Superstar [Jamelia] – ok ok! Getting bored of this song!I was crazy about it a few weeks ago.. Whenever I listen to it.. I’ll grab the remote and pretend it as a mike and act like a superstar whilst singing it! Hahahah! Live life a little!

Falls On Me [Third Eye Blind? I’m not sure!] – I LOVE THIS SONG! Hahahahah! Serious! It’s a really cool song.. And I kinda like his voice.. It’s a really cool song and stuff!

Love Is Only A Feeling [ The Darkness ] – not much into the song! Its kinda ok I guess.. I just dgr je lagu nih.. this song is more of a.. ‘ok I need to concentrate on my reading for a while.. tell me when the song is done!’ Kinda song

In The Shadow [ The Resmus ] – no wonder you guys love this song so much! Sedap lar! I love this song too! Its so.. dark! Hahah! I dunno.. the guys of the band are pretty scary though.. dark hair and dark everything you know.. gothic? But they’re osng is pretty cool!

The new song [ Blue ] – TAK BEST!!!!

The Reason [ Hoobastank ] – Basically, whenever I hear this song.. I’ll rush to my room.. Grab my drums sticks.. Grab a chair.. and play the song on my imaginary drums set! Hahahah! Seriously, I Do! Nak practise or stuff like that lar.. I am p[retty tired of the song already! TOO MUCH!

Check It Out [ Beastie Boys ] – lets just say.. Its not my kind of music.. NOPE!

Burn [ Usher ] – I like Yeah! better!

Roses [ Outkast ] – Can’t get enough of the song! At least not yet! But I like to watch the videoclip better! Its so interesting! I LOVE THE VIDEO CLIP! Hahhaha! It makes the song more.. like-able.. hahahah!

Are You Gonna Be My Girl? [ The Jets ] – Getting bored of it..

These are most of the songs I hear a lot! Theres more of course but I can’t think of any right now! Maybe in 2 weeks, I’ll write another one of this again and you can see if Pieces Of Me is still on the top list!

- 2 albums I tell you! 2!!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 10:41 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home