Thursday, July 29, 2004

songs about ME!


no! I'm not putting in the songs just because I want to fill in my blog or wanna show off that I know lyrics of songs OR to just put in songs I currently am into.. NOPE!

ITS NOT THAT!

song that I put in my blog is basically showing how my life is at the moment.. how I feel.. how I am.. and I just think its kinda cool that tehre are songs that can relate to my owh-so-biasa life..

I guess if you see angsty songs in there then thats how I am feeling then.. so far I don't think there are angsty songs so I'm fine.. besides.. I don't think I'd be in the mood to put in songs while I'm angsty.. hahah!

this post is just so you guys know the point of me putting in all these songs.. but nonetheless.. I do love these songs too..

- songs about me!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 3:05 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home