Thursday, August 12, 2004

study of LIFE!


listening to : iklan Jack 'n' Jill
mood : really annoyed by this heat! and its malam!
current status : bored! and annoyed!

ok. FYI to all the people who reads this blog.

DON'T EVER EVER SAY 'PMR IS AROUND THE CORNER' IN FRONT OF ME!

I HATE THAT!!

I snapped back to reality today when the countdown to PMR board showed that PMR is in 52 DAYS!

52!

What happened to my 80 days!?

Someone shoot me with a gun!

Seriously.

And now, GERAK GEMPUR is NEXT WEEK!

and next week is like IN 4 DAYS!

Again.

SHOOT ME!

Let me give you the whole Gerak Gempur Jadual.

17th : SAINS!
18th : MATHS!

and now! the shocking truth. When I found out that..

JENG JENG JENG!

THERES A FRIGGIN KH GERAK GEMPUR ON 19TH!!!

ARGH!!

Where is that GUN!!?

not only that ONE MORE subject I have to cram in my head in 4 days.

But also I can't go out on the 18th!

18TH!

18TH!

I have to study for Kh.

I don't even like KH!

And its common sense.

I guess, common sense and Farisa just don't go together..

NOpe!

UH-UH!

Owh well. I'm still going out anyways. I'll just study earlier.

OK OK!

New Jadual.

Friday : cram form 2 sains
Saturday : Form 3 sains
Sunday : KH form 2
Monday : Kh form 3

ok cun!

owh btw. If you're wondering about my PMR jadual.

hmm...
hehehe..

lets put it this way.

I am suppose to finish from 1 in 2 weeks.

well..

this is the 4th week.. and I have covered Kh, Sains and Sejarah form 1..

ahahah!

Yeap. Not following my PMR JADUAL is right!

SHOOT ME! SHOOT I TELL YAH! SHOOT!

Well.. Its just me. And this sucks lar..

Hey Diana! Wanna swap brains?

You know.

I am smart.

But not on my studies.

But the way I think.

Of life.

I am good.

I help my friends think up ways to do some stuff. I am creative. I LOVE designing stuff.

Just. These things in life. Is not actually IMPORTANT in life.

What can you do with remembering Mr. Crab's daughter's name huh?

BITE ME! NO! SHOOT! SHOOT!

I guess thats how I'm gonna be.

Does this fit for a job as a shrink? Psychiatrist?

I wonder!

That is one my ambitions though.

Owh well.

We'll just wait and see how life turns out.

And basically life will end in 52 days if I don't get my butt up and study!

STUDY! STUDY! STUDY!

- if train A goes this fast, and train B goes this fast, how fast does train C goes? WHAT!!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:33 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home