Thursday, December 02, 2004

gG's OPEN house


listening to : until the day I die - story of the year
mood : duh
current status : somehow I have a bad feeling

You are cordially invited to Nadzirah Yunos's open house.

The day was going on as usual.

Half an hour before the open house starts, I got ready because Shameen was going to come pick us up. Ainul came to my house 5 minutes before 2 and we spent about 25 minutes waiting for Shameen. Apparently she had trouble with her cat! Believe it or not.

I was being all cute with Shafiq in the car. He's SOOOO cute. And apparently obsessed with Spiderman. Iman and Iera was there too. We had fun talking on the way there.

We were dropped of at Miza's house and when we found out that she had left, we made our way there. Ainul was made to believe that Gg's house was FAR from Miza's and she was complaining. It was funny to hear her whine.

I sneaked pass Gg's house to go to Diana's so I could go with her. When we got there, Gg welcomed us with open arms, and a big smile and her phone at her ears. Hahhaha. We both joined the others at the living room.

I spent my time there wandering around the ground floor of the house. And staring excitedly at the food. I am starving! AFter everyone came, we all grabbed our food. The foods were delicious. I personally enjoy the rendang Ayam. Its simply delicious!

I spent my time there talking, and walking around, eating, and talking, and eating, and helping gg's mom, and eating and walking around and sitting, and talking, and eating, and walking around, and just being there.

It wasn't all bad though. After Zakhreen's mom came, it got funner. I was doing nothing so I decided to share a piece of chicken Rendang with Diana. And coincidently the mom was there too. So we started a conversation with her. That lasted for the rest of the kenduri.

It was so much fun talking to her. I didn't mind standing up for a long time as it didn;'t even occur to my mind that I needed to sit. She made the conversation so interesting that I didn't think about anything else for the moment. In between laughing and listening to her talk, I was chowing down on the Chicken Rendangs. Its soo good gG!!

We talked about how a good figure is like. And what kind of guys she falls for. And what kind of guy would be a good husband. How the ass of a person does not matter, and what is is the broadness of his shoulder. And what is and whats not about guys. Its really fun.

And after that, she was going around asking for everyone's name and making a list of us with a little something to remember us as. Iman and Iqbal looked freak when she did. Giggles. After that Atikah, the mom, Hamiza, Diana and I sat at the living room and chat! I especially enjoyed it.

So a few English accent accidently slipped out once or twice. I couldn't help it. It wasn't on purpose, it-just-HAPPENED!! And right after I did, I immediately tried to cover it up. Its embarassing I know.. She's so knows its TOTALLY fake! with a big FAT F!! And Atikah and Hamiza were laughing about the whole 'english-accent-frenzie' IT SLIPPED!!! Hahhaha

She had good storied to tell, and good english accent to listen to. What else could take me awya from her? Well, there were a few things that could but none of them really happened. So my ears and eyes were glued to her. She's one cool lady!!

Only then Mama called me to pick me up. So I had to excuse myself and get myself back to reality and settled stuff with my friends. I was invited to Nasriff's open house but I couldn't go. Family business. But I had a good time there so it was all good. DON'T WORRY GG!!!

Owh by the way. Add Pepsi, Grape and orange juice and you'll get a real good taste!! - courtesy of Atikah.

- I DO NOT LIKE SCRAWNY GUYS - aunie mom. well I have a different taste!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 7:27 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home