Sunday, December 05, 2004

to the BIG sea in the SKY!


listening to : dissapear - hoobastank
mood : not so bad..
current status : can't describe how!

Life has been.. duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing that all of us are concentarting now is getting Ayong ready for her trip to France. She's going there for some Anak Angkat programme. For two months so its really cool. I'm going to miss her a lot! But I know this would be a great opportunity for all of us especially her! I'm so happy for her.

But there is just ONE THING that I am not satisfied with about her going. SHE GETS TO GET THE ONE THING I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED!!! And that is the winter scarf that you tie around your neck to keep it warm!! AND SHE GOT A NICE ONE TOO!!!

GAH!!!!!!

And by the time I might be going to europe, she won't be back to lend me those stuff!!

double GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owh well.. Other than that, I am going to teman my cousin to pick out her prom dress tomorrow! DOUBLE FUN!!! I have never done that before. Well technically I have but its a different situation so it not counted. But this is the actual thing so I'm all jumpy as if I'm the one to get the prom dress myself. Hahahhaha

Tasnim's open house is coming up so i have to pull a few strings, take out my best manja smile and sweet talk my mom into letting me go. Hope it works.

Besides that, I gotta pujuk mom into letting me go out iwth Shahrul. Its been a long while since I see him and I would very much like to go on a movie with him. Wish me luck!

Been practicing my guitar loads lately. Saturday's class was AWFUL!! Especially for my drumming. Ishk! The teacher called me a vacuum!! wanna why!? COZ I SUCK!!!! hahhahaha!!! But its true I do. I was moping in the middle of the class. Ishk! It was bad. After a month of non practising. I'm determined to make next next week's class GOOD!! I have 2 weks to practise and my guitar homework is doing good.

I was feeling kinda mopey just now so my guitar took me away from all that I was thinking. the sound of the classical guitar being plucked and hummed to a harmonious tune sweeps me of my mind and take me to a whole new world where everything is peaceful and carefree. And i wasn't playing bad. not at all!! so it was good!

Ayong's friend Kak Syakirah and her family came for Raya here today. It was pretty tiring and I was lectured at for not helping when technically I kinda offered myself to. Long story. The lontong was good and the kuih udang couldn't have been better! YUM!!

My hair is behaving itself quite good lately. Its not going all haywire like its always to. And can you believe the wonders of 2 hair clips!? They cna work GREAT!! and with it, I can let go of my hair and not looking like a have a bird nest on my head. GOOD GOOD GOOD!!

And on top of that, MY CAMERA IS NOW FIXED!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its been a month since I took any pictures. Mom banned me from using the camera for 'own usage' but I planned to do it behind her back and immediately upload it into thw computer. What she doens't know couldn't hurt her right!?

Owh well. Pmr result is less than a month so I am starting to feel quite worry now. And the constant threatens from mom about sending me to boarding school if I failed to behave better. SOMEBODY PINCH ME!!

Well, I have been going for joggings still. Tikah has gone back to Kampung now so my jogging trips are solo now! Going jogging tomorrow perhaps. If mom don't need any favors from me.

Well, Ayong's phone broke or whatever so now she has no phone. Why does that matter you ask!? Well, SHE'S TO TAKE MINE!! Its too late for her to buy another phone. Besides she doesn't want to buy a new phone now so she's to take mine! ISHK!!! NO FAIR!! Not my fault she broke her phoen so why am I punished? SIGH!!!!

What will happen to my phone calls!? ARGH!! Well, she sais she's to pay for my new phone first since I am already planning to get a new one anyways. My old phone is dirty, cracked and has been dropped on the floor for god knows how many times, and have been covered in saliva from my little brother and been sat on and more.

And my sister said my parents already spent so much on her trip, she wouldn't want them to spend more. SO WHAT PHONE AM I GOING TO USE!!! Mom asked if I cna live without phone for a while. STRAIGHT OUT NO!!!! Its true!! So Ayong is to give me money to buy a new phone so when she gets back, my parents to pay her back. BUT SHE HAS NO MORE MONEY!!! like what the!!

She told me to use my monet first. I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT!! ISHK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I don't know whats to happen! All I know is that I'm looking forward to tomorrow's shopping!! And my meeting Shahrul on Tuesday. Keep a shut mouth okay! And I am most likely to go jogging tomorrow. And I'm to buy a new phone tomorrow. I hope. I'm to send Ayong to the airport and I am to EAT ANOTHER GUMBALL TOMORROW!!

I'm banned to only eating one gumbal per day since I ate 20 gumballs on one day. Yikes! Owh well. GUMBALLS GALORE!!!

Owh well. I'm going to turn in now. Owh by the way, if anyone knows what movie is coming out when at TGV Sunway Pyramid, email me ASAP!! I tried to search and all but it doesn't give enough info. Appreciate it.

ps - suggest me any tabs, chords or songs to play on guitar. thanks!

ps again - if anyone knows where to buy the paper sheet to print picturs on, email me ASAP! thanks.

another ps (last one) - if anyone would care to download a few songs for me since I can't download (don't ask why), email me ASAP! I'd appreciate it. thanks!@

- swing swing swing from the tangles off (I'm listening to the song so I can't help but to sing it)

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:27 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home