Monday, January 31, 2005

mean GIRLFRIEND!


listening to : roses - outkast
mood : normal
current status : DUH!!!!!!!!

I am the meanest girlfriend in the world. understatement?! Perhaps.

so again the canteen was packed with what felt like thousands of people filling in any empty spots in sight. Its hard to even move there. And imagine the aroma! OKay STOP!! DON'T!! Coz its really not pleasant. The atmosphere is very crowded and hot. The sight of people chatting frantically with peers, people lining up in the long lines of buying foods,some playing around, and some may even have a fight, a party or any other stuff.

again the common debation of what to have. nothing in particular strucked in my mind. until the sight of wedges. Yum.. The smell of it melts me. Made my way to the long line. The air sufficates me. Guessing the condition of the situation has to be endured by me for 2 years, might as well get use to it agree!? So there I was in the line, waiting and moving a step or two every other minute.

Finally after about 5 minutes, I reached the end of the line to where the canteen lady stood ready to take my order. I got my wedges and was so excited, also a side order of mash potatoes. So with my 2 so called dishes, I made my way to the pondok we were at. So I saw Shahrul on the way to go there. Imagine the amount of people I have to go through and dodge to get there.

So I carefully made my way through. Until I was walking pass Shahrul and he tickled me from behind. Like! I'm holding mash potatoes! Going through a sea of people! BAD TIMING!!

So after we got through the crowd, I treathened Shahrul pouring my mash potatoes gravy on him as a pay back for his action. So I placed my cup on his head and tilt it. Of ocurse the intentions were not to pour it on to him to make it actually FALL!! But dang it! IT DID!!

about 1/6 of the gravy fell SPLAT on his hair! when it did, I quickly pulled back and hunged my mouth as wide as I could remember. A rush of guilt rushing through my body. DAMN!! What did I just do!? When he realize drops of gravy were dripping of his hair, he quickly turned to me and had this 'LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!' face. That made me feel worse.

Ok so I know that sounds bad as it is, but to make it worse, I actually laughed myself off!! It was such a sucky thing to do! I mean like, why in the chocolate puding's sake did I do that!? So after a caught hold of my breath, I handed Diana my lunches and trailed him all the way to the sinks. He didn't even look at me, and again the whole dodging the crowd thing.

An apologetic expression pasted on my face. All the way and back.

Whats funny was that when it happened, the thing he cared for was his shirt which got striked out by the gravy too, instead of his hair.Honestly, if it was me, I'd freak that my hair is flavored gravy! But again, he is Shahrul so.. you get my point!

He wouldn't even look my way after that. I solemly made my way back to the pondok. Felt even more guilty than before. Atikah and Diana were being all 'WHY THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?' and YARGH!!!

After a while, Gg and the rest came and when I told them about the incident, I got the same reaction. After that I finished my mash potatoes. Still giggling about the incident but at the same time feeling bad. When I got to my wedges, it was the greatest thing I ever tasted! The taste circulates in my mouth, the thought of the potatoes, and the goodness of it all were just SO GOOD!!

When it was time to go back, Diana came up with the most unusual question. 'Farisa would you eat food that has fell on the ground' I asked her why she asked that. And she told me that Atikah's food fell and yet she still ate it. So I was like.. owh okay. And told off the whole theory about picking up your food in within 5 second after it fell, then its still safe to eat.

After a while later, she told me it was actually my wedges were the ones that fell. How I threw a fit! Its gross! In within 5 seconds they picked it up, but THE HELL WITH THAT! Its gross! Felt like barfing but in the end I made jokes about how the wedges felt extra nice with the extra flavour of foot!! But its still digusting.

Note : If you guys dropped my food, LEAVE IT!!! Don't pick it up again!! And tell me about it, evetually I'd forgive you! hahahahaha! No seriously!

So now Shahrul has forgiven me! Its all GOOD!!!

OK so now I'm starting to think Add Maths is harder than how I thought it was. I still love it I do!! But it takes up SO MUCH SPACING in my book, and the amount of time spent on ONE measly question for you to just get a simple X and Y!

G and I took about 45 minutes doing ONE QUESTION!!! Crap! Of course there were occasional pauses and Gg going ' he's so cute' about IMran but dash that! ITS STILL LONG!!

I often feel tired now a days. By 11 I'd be sleepy. And homeworks never have enough time to be spent on it. Room still messy. Guitar still un-tuned, unplucked and un-used for practise. Havne't started studying. Tuitions piling up! And I FEEL LIKE GOING SHOPPING!!!! NOW NOW NOW!!!

Call me someone to set my priority straight for me!

And I feel like eating Cik Ti's Nasi Kerabu and Mak Teh's Asam Pedas! Owh GOD!!!!

My hair is behaving well which is good.

And my voice is easy to control. so ITS ALL GOOD!!!

I'm going to slave myself to add maths again!

- my boyfriend is covered with gravy and its all MY FAULT!!! so aren't I mean!?

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:59 pm

1 Comments:

Blogger atikah said...

well duh it is!! hahhahaha. it was priceless! i always wonder why all these moments were never caught on tape or something.

4:06 pm, February 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home