Saturday, January 15, 2005

games GALLERY!


listening to : someday we'll know - mandy moore and janathan foreman
mood : okay
current status : I don't think it'll remain good anytime soon. My mom is in her moods.

Abah currently bought me a computer game called Vampires: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. Sound WOO right? And You'd be thinking. OK this girl is a girly girl so why is she playing a game of Vampires. Killings. and Bloods. Simple answer. I LOVE IT. Bet you never expected THAT. But its true. All my psTwo games are about Mysteries, Ghosts, Killing, Shooting and Haunting. No kidding. Come see it. These are my games.

Ps2..

Vampire Nights - Its a first person shooting game. The objective is to pass stages of 10 or so by killing vicious vampires and their evil creatures and in doing so save the world from destruction. One of the Vampires I admit is pretty hot!

Fatal Frame - This game allows you to play as Miku, a girl who's brother has dissapared in an old haunted house when he were researching the place and she is out to find her missing brother and bring him back. ALONE. The house is truly deserted. At least thats what they'd like you to think. But actually the place is full of old spirits and ghosts and the only way of defeating them is to SNAP A PICTURE OF THEM. What the puding I know! But its fun. And scary.

Kingdom Hearts - What happens when you put anime characters and put them with disney characters? Well, you get this. I haven't finished the game but its basically adventures after another. Its pretty boring I have to say but its a game!

Silent Hill 2 - So I haven't been up to playing the game yet. Its just there. But think about it. Silent Hill right? I like it. Its killing-ish and ghostly-ish. PERFECT.

Fatal Frame II - This game is about two sisters getting lost in the woods and found an old haunted place thingy and one of them was to scared to go through it but the other was determined to. And explore they did. But as you know.. terror awaits...

Clock Tower 3 - Its about a girl who discovered that she was the only one who can SAVE THE WORLD or so it seems. She has to end the Brutal Crusade of the Evil Servants. Sounds funny and twisted but these servants are no joke. They're ugly and they can fly!But to do so she has to summon some sacred weapon crap thingy. I haven't started this too.

American Idol - Ok this is an exception of the whole death games gala. The obejective of the game is to sing proeperly, dress nicely and make the judge like you. Get votes and WIN. Easy as a pie. There are a few nice songs too. Owh and guess what! I am an American Idol for 5 times running! Ahhahah.

Harry Potter Quidditch - The anme itself tells you the reason I own this game.

Computer..

The Sims - The objective of the game is to control a life of a family of your own. Direct them to eat, sleep, work, mate, mingle, and basically get through the day. Its really fun. You can ask them to do whatever you want. You can even evil-ly burn them to crisp in the raging fire and laugh about it. Anything babey!

Nancy Drew Mysteries - I have many of these. You play as a first person view Nancy Drew and basically you have to solve a mystery. Talk to poeple, get clues, go to secret passageways and get secret codes and meet poepel and all that comes with it. Its fun, its not all that scary and very.. shall I say.. mysterious.

Shadow Hearts - One of my favourite games. You play a guy [with icky long hair I might add] who was just walking out of the coffee shop one day and was stabbed. He was brought to a so called 'hell' and met this demon called 'who remembers his name'. He's a voice of a guy buy he looks fag so I don't know. And theres every stage where you go back in time again and again to stop the cause of his death. Up to the year 1940-s. And he felt in love with an old lady. Well technically she's not old in her time, which is in the 1940's so get the picture?! Its a fun game.

Harry Potter Adventures - Get through every year defeating Voldemort or something like it and survive and be the hero once again!

So here are a list of 'Games-I-PLay' and is there a girly girl game!? DON'T THINK SO! So looks, loudness and pink can be deceiving. Ahahahha. I ain't so girly girly. Though I admit I do like pink and accesories and Barbies but I also neglect owning antything fuzzy, or cute, like a teddy bear, or cute stuff animals. Seriously, the disgust me. But a cow purse, I'd still do. And please, I feel it is very neccasary for me to say.. I HATE HELLO KITTY AND I HATE ANIME-S. There.

- Don't judge me by my girly-ness.. Its all about the gmaes baby!! AHahahah. Correct em if I'm wrong.

*15 January 2005*

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 6:10 pm

1 Comments:

Blogger atikah said...

when i first bought my ps2, i got the game Silent Hill 2 but I just couldn't pass the dead people! It's in a hospital right? All these bloodied body parts are just flinging themselves at me and I'm like 'how the hell am i gonna kill this thing?!' Peh. I lost interest in it.

1:13 pm, January 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home