Saturday, January 15, 2005

a part of my LIFE


listening to : true - ryan cabrera
mood : not so good
current status : exploring the wonders of Story of the Year

It went good is all I would like to say. GOOD GOOD GOOD. What the chocolate puding am I talking about you ask? ITS MY DRUMS CLASS. Yeah baby. I HAD A GOOD DRUMS CLASS. [releases a big satisfaction sigh]

Ok dash the whole wrong wrist movement BUT THE HECK WITH THAT. I did good. And I am finally putting more effort to it now that I'm good again. LETS GATHER ROUND THE CAMPFIRE AND SING THE CAMPFIRE SONG. [I just felt like singing it, don't ask me why]

And my guitar is not bad too. It hasn't been bad before though. And my teacher gave the She Will Be Loved song on notes. OOO. ME LOVE. And he promised to tecah me Kau Ilhamku next week. I know I've got to play both notes and chords for the song but I'm still excited. And I too told him I worte songs of my own and he was like, 'HOW DO YOU DO THAT. GIVE ME THE NOTES' and I'm like.. 'teacher its only chords'. YISHK

And I got GUMBALLS. Yum.

In response to Miza's strike, I decided to change my song already. Don't get me wrong, I'm not
betraying Yellowcard. I just want comments. And besides, I don't think its such a good idea to listen to the song too much as I will get bored of it and I refuse to let that happen. Coz thats what happened the song One Year Six Months bye Yellowcard. I heard it too much I just don't feel the WONDERNESS of the song no more. So..

Here is the song I chose. Superman by Five For Fighting. I like this song. But my guess this won't be long too. I'm afraid I'll hate it later due to hearing overload. So we'll se what happens. So THERE IS NO REASON FOR ANY OF YOU TO NOT COMMENT ANYMORE

Ayong is coming back soon. Next month and I am planning to play her her favourite song. A little piece from Edwin McCain titled "I'll Be". Knowing how much she will tease me for my singing [even though we duet-ed before], I chose the notes version of the song. So I don't need to sing, instead the guiatr will do it for me. And we both can be happy. Yay!

I drag my weekend as I have TONS of homework. Its only the second week of school and yet the torture has begun.Spare me God. But at least I still haven't lost interest in learning. Heck I cannot ever do. But my Fiziks teacher makes it.. boring. And yet I still can hear her teach you know. Its weird. Well, we're to start on experiments and reports now, or should I say the GOOD part so YAY.

Ok. Needless to remind me of the disaster of Form Two's debate competition, our team did BAD. Well I did at least. And it doesn't help either that we were against a good team at that so we lost. At least we got a certificate for taking part so YAY. And I am determine to overcome my stage fright and to do that , I decided to join the team this year. I'm excited. And I feel as if my stage fright is not so bad this year. I feel as if I can do it. So I'm doing it. And Gg too. So we'll get through this together.

The only problem is that it might be between schools and not only classes. And that I can't deal with. But the certs. I can. Well whatever it is, I am to be a better person. I'm to be more active and improve my results. again I say.. NO EXCUSES FOR NOT GETTING TOP TEN.

I have been neglecting my Bukit Kepong now that the deadline is over and the teacher haven't mentioned it since. I am in the middle of the war. 4 hours of it and I've only passed 2. And I'm already getting bored of it. Don't get me wrong, I like the book. I like the story I really do. But the fact that all that was mentioned about the war is about 'this guy police person is shooting at this side of the place. his gun is out of bullets. he went to get more. e was shot. he's dead.' THERES LOADS OF THIS!!!!! I even lost track of who's alive and who's dead. TOO MUCH OF IT!!

But despite that, its a mystery why I haven't just put down the book in the middle of it, or just SKIP. I somehow want to read what the story got to say. Even the whole 'he shoots. his dead' part. It just keeps me wanting to read. So I'm starting to read it again soon.

So a little fact. In 3 days, I would have become Miss Shahrul's Girlfriend for half a year now. It doesn't feel so long but few of my friends agreed that it is. Is it really that long considering the fact that I think that its normal relationship period. But correct me if I'm wrong. And I have to plan a surprise for the day. And I'm fresh out of ideas. Help!?

Ever heard of chewing overload?! Well now you have. I've chewed too much gum my jaw hurts so I'm to rest it now. CHEWING TOO MUCH BAD! GUMBALLS TOO MUCH GOOD!

- I'm more than a bird. I'm more than a plane. I'm more than just some pretty face, in some pink girly dress.
*15 January 2005*

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 7:06 pm

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

huhu..6 months already?..my my..how time flies so quickly..im really happy for u guys..i guess u two have got it goin on.. ;p..ahahaha..-gg-

10:06 am, January 16, 2005  
Blogger atikah said...

hamiza is a N-E-R-D. Well, hey, you can't do anything much on a weekday, especially if you need to sneak out. How about lunch in tmn gemilang...with homemade cookies?? Too late for it now is it. OR - just food that both of you could SHARE. Make it sweet. Sweet stuff is good...

6:15 pm, January 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home