Thursday, January 13, 2005

schOOL


listening to : gifts and curses - yellowcard
mood : good
current status : hungry [ no G! I'm not tamak! ]

you seriously don't think that Atikah is the only one that can have a song in her blog! well you have another THINK coming! coz it ain't gonna work like that babey!! coz I too have insert a song in me bloggie! the title is gifts and curses by Yellowcard. This is one of my current favourite song!!

ME LOVE YELLOWCARD! ME LOVE THEIR SONGS! ME LOVE RYAN KEYS! ME LOVE EVRYTHING BOUT THEM!!

ok so a little something something for you guys to know! I am now currently stuck to the word babe! You'd be hearing me say that loads. Maybe not in the blog but you'd be hearing it from me.

OK so anyways, let me give you an update about me. I am currently tired, fat and lazy. And yet I still haven't lose my interest of learning form 4 yet. Which is SO GOOD!!

Add Maths - heck it may be rubbush but I like 'em! Maybe I have expected it to be such a killer that it being not as bad as i expect makes it kind of.. easy.. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to sound superficial, clever or insane. I just like. add. maths.

Fiziks - ok so its confusing I don't deny. And the teacher is not exactly being as Mr. Jaacob-y as I like her to be. Heck she's far from that. But how bored I was with her class today, I forced myself to listen to every SINGLE thing she said. I listened to her I did. Fiziks is pretty fun when you understand them. I'm not saying I like them LIKE them, I'm just saying I don't hate them.

Chemistry - ok straight out say it. I DON'T LIKE IT!! Well so far! Its not that bad actually. Just the teacher makes it. so. sucky. And everyone knows that part of the interest of a subject is based on the teacher who teaches it. And I give this teacher a 4. And it ain't good. And I've only had one class of it. And I don't really understand much but I tend to make it good! Owh little known fact. I'm worst in this part of Science.

Accounts - Let see. The teacher is not so bad. She's just.. unique! I heard that she is the bets in the subject so I guess lucky can be put as one issue here. And she gives notes and for some freaky reasons, I seem to like taking them. But this class has brought my attention rate down. But I still need to CONCENTRATE!!

Malay Language - Blurgh. Surprise you are! The teacher I tell yah!!

English - the teacher could be better!

Modern Maths - geez! they had to send a kid to us! But he's so humble and gullible. And he has problem I tell yah! He's paranoid! He has a childhood trauma I tell yah! JUST. SO. PARANOID!
And he snaped at me so that brings him to a 5.

Islam Learnings - same old ustazah but the class could be better.

History - The teacher is a text book teacher but he's not so bad. Not yet at least.

So there you go! My school! My studies! Thethings I have to go through EVERY weekdays. Yikes!

And I feel a wee bit pissed right now. My aunt just came for a visit here at my house and she just CAN'T STOP TALKING BOUT HER SON!!! who by the way just got 9 A's. She kept going, 'he just got 9A's so we're sending him to a nice school for smart poeple', 'shasha you gotta study smart, like shamil, he's taking loads of subject and yet cna still score', '6A's is good enough but SHamil was shocked he got 9A's and we're so proud', 'I can't believe Shamil got into this school where they train you to get 12As for SPM, the normal school is just 9 so take as much as possible'

OWH SHUT UP!!!!!

He kept going on. The look on my mom's face tells me she was thinking of the same thing. And I felt bad as she had to settle with me getting only 6As instead of a perfect 9 like Shamil! I feel stupid again!

Ok enough about that, I just want to really concentrate on my studies in form 4 and outsmart my 6As. And really do well in my exams. And my class has no more Rachel or Sachin or any of those poeple that has a super smart brain. So theres no reason for me to not get top 10! I SAID NO!!! If I did, then I am a certified IDIOT!!

Little laughter for you all. I was out one night to go buy a book and the replacement of my lost pencil. So I was waking happily to Edition, at the walkway. It was raining at the time so the floor was a lil bit wet. OK a lot! And my slipper's base is slippery too. With much confident I walked towards the shop and I tripped falling flat on my butt. I was hoping beyond hope beyond hope no one saw that coz it was pretty dark, I looked forward and thank GOD I saw no one, until I heard voices behind me.

I didn't dare to look back, I just skidded back to my mom who didn't saw the incident. She was laughing when she heard what happened. And it hurt me, and it embarrassed me like DANG!! So I pretended nothing had happened but I seriously pouted my lips. Ahahahha! IT HURT!!!!!

So now my knee is swollen and whenever its pressed, the pain LIVES!! and my palm hurts a little too. Lucky my ass is PAIN-FREE!! Giggles. So keep your self AWAY from my knees or you might have your knee swollen!

So thats 2 weeks of school! And now I have drums and guitar to practise! Again up to the last minute of practising! But I kinda did it a little before so I'm just to brush up today! Owh the lazyness of it all!!!

Gg and I have had this thing going on. We brought out baby pictures and was melting and squeeking over each other's pictures. She was truly truly cute! And on the same day we had a spot check going on. And at the moment my pictures were with Shahrul and Gg's with Fawwaz. Both of us were scared that the prefects might confiscate our pictures if the guys didn't keep it properly. Thank God they weren't even checked.

So its all goody now..

- 'why did I say all the things before I was sure..'

*14 January 2005*

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 9:08 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home