Sunday, July 03, 2005

open DAY


listening to : starcrossed - ash
mood : fine
current status : bored

too some its a killer, to some its the worst day ever, to some its a good day to prove that their good, and to some, its just another day just its with your parents.

For some reason, the mention of open day has never scare me before. I mean, I hear peopel dread open day but its like, to me, it just that m parents will come, talk to my teacher about me, and I am able to hear my teacher's opinion from my teacher's view.

personally, I like my parents to come to my school for open day. Why? God knows.

I guess why I don't feel all scared about it is because I don't really get bad grades in class.. not when I am in primary school. And when I get to secondary school, I never failed or anything. Or maybe because I tell my parents all the marks I get even before any open day arrives. I'll explain to them properly and everything and they'll understand. Or maybe because I just have understanding parents...

whatever it is.. its fine..

so I figured that my dad would forget the event, so I had to write him a note on the dressing table saying that he had to come to my school to get my report card that day. Mom was out of town.

so there I went to school. Weird that none of my friends were there. So I said hi to the people who are already in my class, and set off to the YEP selling place with Shahir. THERE WAS NO ONE!!!!

We met up with Rohini and Rebecca. And then we met Nicholette, she gave us the key to the room. Shahir, Atikah, Shameen, Diana, Miza and me did some last minute repairing of the jewellery boxes we spent about 2 weeks making.

So we set up the table, and on the journey begins...

It was not really right coz it wasn't my shift or Diana's but we were actually working off selling these boxes.. Some parents really get wowed by it, while others gave us a 'GET OUT OF MY FACE' look.

I decided to save my energy for my shift, so I went back to class. Pei Yi was suppose to be on shift duty at that moment but I don't know why she was just sitting there. She didn't want to do her shift and I DON'T REALLY LIKE IT.. She claimed that shes waiting for her mom.. AHAR...

So I went back to the spot and hanged out and stuff when Gg joined me and we set off to the small Setia meeting held nearby. Somehow, I was kind of pissed being at the meeting, especially Omar. I don't know why. Then G and I went up to the cunseling room talking to the teacher about stuff, then I just lost my mood, and I ran back to class to see if my dad is there...

He's not. Then G and I talked with MIchelle and stuff. And at one point, I felt as if I really really wanted my dad. MOre than ever.

So the jump that I did was expected when I saw my dad. But his turn was in a long time. I sat next to my dad first and like talk to him about my report card while he was flipping trough it.

Then I was telling him some stories and we sort of [though I won't admit it to him] - BONDED. It got weird after a while as we had nothing more to talk about. I mean, what can I say beside..... Star Wars.

note : I don't know why, at one moment, Puan Susela took over Puan Misliah as our 'talk-to-the-parents' teacher. And I freaked, I mean, theres so many things that she can say about me.. like how I came late that time.. or maybe, theres NOTHING she can say about me.. CAUSE SHE HARDLY KNOWS ME.. she doesn't teach me anything!

So I was all freaked and stuff. When Mr Lim came into my class.. I was happy, cause I thought he was taking over Puan Susela. I GUESS NOT!!!

So at one point, I left my dad and went to buy food and drink just in case he feels like it.. When I got back, he was chatting with Hazwani's dad. THANK GOD he has something to do at least.

I went back to the YEP table to see that the last box were sold so I'm like.. GOOOOOD......

So I went back to class...

LUCK was on my side when it was my dad's turn to meet the teacher. Why? Because at that moment PUAN MISLIAH CAME BACK!!

I mean sure puan misliah doesnt teach me too, but she knows me a lot better than Puan Susela due to the Setia thing and all....

I was jumping and pumping my fist to the air when she came back.. Michelle and Mr. Lim had a good laugh about that.

So there wasn't much too say about me... Only that i need to improve myself in these certain subjects and all.. and we were discussing about why I'm this and that.

AND I GOT NUMBER 7 IN CLASS!!!!!

I feel happy..

So then Puan Misliah introduced my dad to the whole Contribute the Dindingless Dewan - GIVE MONEY - Go SUMBANGSIH!!

And he was considering it! SO I MIGHT BE GOING!! WOO HOO!!!

So I bid my dad goodbye and stuff.. and in a few minutes, Michelle mom came, and she, I and MIchelle talked and stuff.

I LOVE HER MOM!!!!!!

Then when they were off, and Gg went to see Fawwaz and all, I stayed back in class doing addmaths.. I DON'T KNOW WHY!!

Then Shahir came to my class asking me to go home so we could work on our so called singles.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

singles = songs that Shahir, Syafiq and I are supposingly working on to make actual rock songs.. I ahve my single, Shahir's single, and Shafiq has one too. That means, that the person who owns their single, is in charge of the plucking of the song.

my single : I play the plucking on electric guitar, Shahir plays drums, Shafiq plays rythym guitar on my classical.

Shahir's single : He plays his own plucking on electric guitar, I play the drums and Shafiq does the same thing.

Shafiq's single : H plays his plucking evrsion on electric guitar, I play the rythym guitar on classical and Shahir takes the drums.

And on Friday, we worked on my single and now all is left is to put the words in.. And i found a nice melody to the song.. now Diana, les get together for the lyrics aight!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I don't know why I told him that I still don't want to go back.. INstead he helped me with my homework.

The thing that made me mad most, is that at the moment when I almost went back, was the moment Pei Yi's mom came to school. I WAS SO MAD coz she could have done her shift. Sigh...

So Shahir succeed dragging me home. Then I did the whole single thing. And it was F-U-N!!!!

ps : I WANT AN ELECTRIC GUIATR OF MY OWN!!!! I am so jealous of Shahrul!!!!!!

- fail or not.. my parents will understand! I LOVE MY PARENTS!!!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 7:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home