Monday, October 03, 2005

camp EVIL was FUN!!!


listening to : telescope eyes - eisley
mood : fine
current status : bored

LAST DAY!! I woke up early because we had to do our morning exercises again! I had a very short shower that morning. And then we made our way to the field. Lucky today no one was missing. Changkar did come back, and he told us that his muscles terkoyak so I felt so kesian to him!

And so our exercises went normally. That morning I already pacekd everything since it was our last day and I know we would have not much time to pack after that. After exercising we had our breakfast.

After that all of us went to the dewan because that day we had to present our manilla cards. Ours wasn't all that nice or unique. But I am quite please with it.

The only flaw thing that I could find bafore we went up was the fact that the Malaysia flag that we drew in our logo, only had 12 lines. WHOOPS! and it was made such a big deal.

Each group were to go in front and present their manilla cards as best as they could. And after their presentations, members of the floor were given opportunities to ask questions {or better said "kenakan" the other groups} and each group were 'dinilaikan' by their actions.

Group #1 - Purple group. {Fawwaz, Farhana, Fatihah}
name: Lagong's Lion

Their logo was of a lion in the middle of a circle, something like Arsenal's logo. And after their presentation, people questioned their creativity because of the logo. BLAR BLAR BLAR. I could say that they really got it bad for them. I mean, there were questions that they coudn't answer. But of course all group got that! And I kind of felt pitty for them.

And the fucked up Comander {who is always trying to make everyone fail} asked wether the lion was a male, or female. LIKE WHO CARES! and it took the group quite some time to come up with the sex and the reason. And the answers that they gave, were questioned again! It was so kesian lar.

Group #2 - Green group {Farisa, Syahirah, Omar, Sheena}
name : Evergreen
moto : Evergreen is Everlasting
logo : some sort of shield. in the shield theres the Malaysia flag, Setia Logo, and a tree that represents our group.

And so all of us went in front and we already picked different people to say different things. And when it was my turn to go up, I felt like I ruined it, so I didn't want to say much after that. I most regret that when wepassed the mic to certain people in our group, they rejected it. And it was embarrassing because it is showing that we don't have teamwork.

And then of course when it was question time, we were hit HARD! Especially on the "kurang-2-lines-on-the-Malaysia-flag". Our patriotisme were questioned. PLEASE LAR!! You could say we did really badly and I felt so bad after that. Our fucked up question was -"What tree is that!?"

I was glad that we expected this question and we were ready with the aswers. BUt then he had other ways of hitting us back. ASS!!!

When our turn was done, I felt that the only way of getting back the supervisors' trust, was by asking a lot of questions to each other groups to show that we are on guard! And thank God we made sure we did.

Group #3 - Blue group {Nashrah, Gg, Ashraf}
name : SkyHigh
moto : pantang mengalah, cepat dan tepat
logo : there were hands reaching the sky and there was the sun showing that they are cheerful.

this group were hit hard too. but most of the questions they could answer. but we did see a certain kind of uncertainty about the presentations in some of the group members. OMar especially saw this and went up for a question.

quote {what I remember}:
"All of you have teamwork right? *they agree* Then can one of you tell me whats the matlamat tanpa memandang belakang. Saya nak Ashraf."

And of course he got freaked. And at that moment, I felt so happy. And when Ashraf stood up, I could see that a guy next to him were mouthing the questions. That's when I stood up to say that he could not get help from anyone. I know that was total and pure hell especially for Ashraf, and I did pity him, but I felt that showing them what we've got is more important.

He could not asnwer. {I know even I couldn't have}

The fucked up question was 'why was it that only people from certain schools answered. why are they dominating the group?!"

I hated that person and the question!

After this we were sent for a quick drink..

Group #4 - Yellow Group
{Diana, Atiyah, Aizat, Nasriff}
name : 3V
moto : We Come, We See, We Conquer
logo : there were about 20 hands circling 3 hands on the inside. and the other 3 hnads were reaching out stars.

This group was mostly presented by their leader. The leader talks the most and poeple thought that he was dominating it. everything that was questioned to them, the leader would answer and even thought other emmebers did answer, the leader would finishs their answers for them. And people thought it wasn't fair.

Changkar told me that the moto was a moto from someone before. So I went upfront and said..

"Okay back to the part that you said about the hands reaching our creativity right? Are you guys sure you are creative?! If so, why is it that your moto is not original. It was taken from someone else. Alexander the Great if I was not mistaken."

And I was corrected that it was Julius Ceasar who said it. The answer I got was pretty lame.

The fucked up question was "You know that Julius Ceasar lost when he used the moto. Why did you use the moto of somebody that lost?"

Group #5 - Pink group {Azizi, Iqbal, Hani, Syuhada}
name : Generasi CAUSA
moto : Be On Edge
logo : wasn't all that nice.. i don't remember it

CAUSA is the combination of 5 words that represents the group. I forgot what they were though. But I thought it was kind of cool the word CAUSA but NOT the name Generai CAUSA.

apparently, all four of the poeple in SMKSU went infront to speak of the logo, and OMar felt that it wasn't right. He went up to ask why did they choose poeple for SU to do it but the asnwer was lame. He was stopped before he could make another comeback.

Aizat on the other hand asked a question that made me so happy!

"Why did you right, be on edge!? Isn't it easy to fall off when you're on the egde. Orang tolak sikit jer dah jatuh"

And apprently, their interpretation of being on the edge is being on top. But everyon else sees it as being at the end of a cliff kind of thing. So we thought it was not appropriate. I do understand what they tried to say but thought that it was not the correct word.

I forgot their fucked up question but I think it was somehting about being on edge jugak.


At the end, the person was telling us our flaws and everything. And then it was Majlis penyampaian sijil. After everyone important gave their speeches and all that is. And then they were to announce the best guy, best girl, and best group!

Syuhada won the best girl and I was so proud of her because she has gave SU a great name. Changkar won the best guy and I was surprised and was more glad. I never thought he would win and I after he did, I thought that he really did deserve it!

And the best part was that EVERGREEN won the best group!!!! I was screaming so loud!! I felt so happy. You'll never expect us to win since we've seen such better groups and we started out so weak! Even the person said we started of such a dissapointment. And we builded up GREAT!!!

I LOVE MY GROUP!!!!! We took pictures!

At the end, we were asked to line up in on straight line, and the supervisors walked along the line and shooked hands with us all. So I basically got to shake hands with everyone! After that, all the SU-ians took one big picture of only us.

I think SU did a great job at proving to the people there that we are a GREAT SCHOOL!!! We really did shine!!! And we had the most fun! Apparently, all the penolong ketua in each group were SU-ians.

Green - Omar and Me
Yellow - Atiyah
Pink - Syuhada
Blue - Nash
Purple - Farhana
Penghuluwati - Gg

WE WERE GREAT!!!

ANd apparently, we had tpo rush through pour lunch because our bus were already there. I didn't have time to shower and was really sweating. And I packed everything as fast as I could. Thank God I dind't leave anything. At least I hope not!

But I was kind of bumped that I never really had a proper goodbye with my teammates!

AND SO NOW WE'RE BACK!!

- I HAD SO MUCH FUN at one point I didn't wanna go back.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 12:04 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When Caesar said Veni Vidi Vici (I came, I saw, I conquered) he was referring to his conquest of Gaul, which was quite successful. So he wasn't correct to say that he lost when he used that expression.

11:13 am, October 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home