Thursday, September 01, 2005

fifteen MAGAZINE


listening to : telescope eyes -eisley
mood : fine
current status : not hungry

first things first. I LOVE THIS SONG!!! her voice is so cun!

second thing second. I am so glad that I have succeeded in completing my fast today. base on Islam, today is Isra' Mi'raj day. I'm not quite sure what it means but if anyone so ever puasa today, then you will be awarded 'pahala' worth 60 months of puasaing. And Alhamdulillah.

alright. I know you think that the title sounds so cheesy and like bloody copycat. Well actually, the deal is. I am making a magazine of my own. A parody. Of course most of us are exposed to the magazine Seventeen. Well since I realize seventeen is not my age, I decided to make a magazine that peopel my age can adapt to.

this act follows my so-caled big dream of making my own magazine. At least one of my dreams is in progress. Its quite nice the magazine. And the designs are so Farisa if you see it. I am quite happy of this 'no-future-purposes' magazine.

Okay my parody magazine talk about stars like Hillaree Duff, Brittany Spears and Gwen Stefans to name a few. And there is an advertisement of Veronca's Secret that you can find in Sunny Pyramid and Two Utama. Yes the names are quite cheesy but ITS NOT THAT MUCH EASY TO WRITE A PARODY thanks much!.

I am satisfied and I am to show it my friends. And thats how far it'll go I guess. Well either way I'm doing something I really like so HAPPY!!

Okay so I don't know. Life has been going pretty mcuh, fast. For all I know the day is gone. Of course thats good when you're fasting, but its as if its hard for me to get rests now. As if everything is fast speed.

I just want a day where I can sleep till 12 o'clock. Of course that'll never happen if I'm still leading a normal life.

I usually don't look forward to anything anymore. Not even school as I use to. Setia Club hasn't any projects anytime near. YEP is basically almost closed. Exams are just.. coming and thats just how I see it. coming. Nohting more or less.

which sucks.

Realized from my super obsessive hours of singing this song, I am addicted to this old song from Audioslave, Like A Stone. Has always been my favourite. Until now when I am playing the song almost every other hour now.

I also just finally got my Pretend To Be Nice song from Nashrah. And I am taking a moment to thank her so much for the Cd. Got some cool songs in here.

And I am still a plain old semi-fat girl who goes to school.

But something that excited me today was the period where me, Diana, Izzati, Shafiq were 'remenisce-ing' about our past lives when we were in the same class last 2 years. Atikah, Miza and Aiman hearing. Some excited. Some bored.

But i know the four of us wer ehaving fun. We tried to dig up almost everything we have done to or with each other. Truly fun days. I LOVE MY OLD CLASS!!! I'd give y new one for the old one.

Shafiq did mention that we have grown up in a funny way though he neglect to tell us in what way. But I do feel as if we had grown up. I know I surely did.

I've taken to time to see things around me and actually appreciated it. I have realized my wrong doings before and has repented. I love how my life is. Wouldn't change it. I love my life I really do.

Give Thanks to My God.

- 60 months BABEYH! Going for 900 years now. (Miza better be right!)

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:56 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

telescope eyes - tak best

4:16 pm, September 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home