Friday, September 02, 2005

deviant ART


okay so i did a little digging up of my own. I have oly visited one of the MANY FULL categories of deviant art they had. And these are my favourites from what I have encountered.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

the angle that attracted me. just an apple sitting there. A lamp lighting it up just there. And a reflection of it on the computer. It gives me this certain peaceful-ness.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm quite not sure why I like this actually. But I do so much.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I see a part of me in this picture somehow. How big the flower's smile is. And how the sun potrays this feeling of, hyper, fun flower. Perky I describe it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

reminds me of Life's Brief Candle. I love the dull background of the picture and how to one slim candle stand in the middle and the candle lighting up the room. Giving light is what it is.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Don't this remind you of one of No Doubt's videoclip. I forgot the title. ts of Gwen being in this real white room jumping jumping on the bed. I love the craft.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and my personal personal favourite. It surprised me actually that I like this picture as I didn't think it would be something I'd like. But I really do. It shows life in your heart. Believing that there is a good life to be grown out there, as long asyou allow it in your heart. And i like the colour combination.

- opens up my creative side. If I have one.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 12:30 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home