Thursday, December 29, 2005

gg's SLEEPOVER slash birthday PARTY


listening to : pudar - rossa
mood : fine

well, Gg told us to have dinner at home first. At around 8 o'clock I was already rushing. I have no idea what I'm going to eat and I was still packing my bags. I end up getting all ready at about 8.20pm and thats when I went down and grab a cup of Maggi. Then I told dad that I needed to bring the VCR and we spend about 15 minutes figuring out how to use the VCR again. (since we haven't used the VCR for a long time)

By the time we figured it out, my sister was already pushing us to go. She and dad were to go out for dinner and on the way they will drop me off at Gg's. So I had to grab my cup to eat there.

Well, actually I dropped off at Diana's place first because we were to wrap Gg's presents together. We were sharing the presents by the way. So I ended up eating Maggi at Diana's place. Kind of funny really. Well of course we were having trouble wrapping these presents, we spent about an hour or more to just get those stuff in the wrapper and finish our letters.

So it was about 10pm when we rang Gg's doorbell. Gg welcomed us with a smile and we settled in. Miza and Tasnim were already there and they were ready to set up the cd for Titanic. Apparently our tear-jerking sleepover night movie, and this I cringe to.

Well, at first we decided to make our own facial mask. The idea of putting gak on your face, yup, very appealing for a sleepover. Well, we added oats and water and turned in into... well... oat-water facial mask. We were quite excited but each of us were to scared to be the first one to try it on.

well Miza stepped up and she decided to be the first. So apparently, I was her spread-er. And there I was putting some oat gak on my fingers and just.. spreading it all over miza's face. All of us burst out laughing and it was especially funny for me because I was the one who's gakking her. After that, the rest of us joined in. And minutes later, all of us had gaks on our faces, and crazy written all over us.

When we finished cleaning up our faces, decided to start camping out in front of the tv. I got ready my VCR and after we've done our prayers, we watched the tapes I brought. First tape was the one of me when I went to do the tv game show decorating-the-frigging-christmas-tree. Well, whatever you may say about my ugliness, I only have one thing to say. I WON IT ANYWAY! I DON'T CARE HOW UGLY I LOOKED! I WON! ADN I AM OBVIOUSLY THE BEST CHRISTMAS DECORATER IN THE WHOLE CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATING WORLD!

Well, second cd was of course Diana's kindergarten concert tape that I love so much. And of course as I expected, our reactions were.. ears-screeching. We all roared with laughter and also as I expected, Gg's reaction would be exactly like what she did. Haha! But it was quite fun to watch it and goo over very cute kids.

After that, we all just waited till 12am on account that there is only about 10 minutes to go. Well apparently, the parents called then and by the time it was 12, Gg were wished by her family and all. When everything was done, she came back upstairs and joined us. That was when we celebrated with her.

I was quite nervous as I felt as if my card and the presents we got her was kind of.. no soo.. fancy-ish. Well, first she read Shasha's card. And then Miza gave up her card and Gg read it out loud. Miza got her a belt even before her birthday so she went to show us it. And after that, Tasnim gave up her card and requested that she didn't read it out loud. Tasnim's present got her loud though. Tasnim got her a nice turqoise top froom BLooK and it fit her perfectly. She was so happy to get it and she looks real good in it.

Which made me even more nervous. Seriously, I don't know why. And then, Diana gave up her card and Gg read it out loud. All of what they said was alltouchy and feelijng and I felt kind of stupid that what I wrote on my card was just.. crap. And then I gave her my card. Well, a piece of paper to be exact. A stationary. And she of course read it out loud.

So after that, it was time. Diana and I took out the present we took so long of a time to wrap and gave it to her. She had trouble opening it. ad wrapping Diana. hahahaa. So anyways, we got her a set of 48 Buncho crayons, 4 sets of staionary papers and a colour changable markers. When she saw the crayons, she shrieked. I mean, really shrieked. I didn't know she was so excited but she was. She then tried on a few of those stuff.

So after the whole thing, we finally.. (and this I cringe again) got to watch Titanic. Seriously, I had no mood to watch this 3 hours disaster-filled movie but I figured I had no way out, so there I was in front of the tv of TITANIC.

The movie didn't turn out so bad actually. Well, when it got to the tear-jerking part, well what else, I FREAKING CRIED! I can't help it, it was oo sad. And it was kind of funny because when I was crying, I made sure that no one noticed it, especially Miza because she'd be laughing at me. But it was so sad, and too bad that miza actually knew I cried. SO yeah.

After the movie ended, which is at 4 IN THE MORNING, Gg declared her hunger. Tasnim and Miza supported her while Diana and I silently wished we would just go to bed. But nope, they succeed in dragging us downstairs for a cup of Maggi. ANOTHER cup of Maggi for me.

After that, it was already about 5am, thats when we decided to just wait for Subuh at around 5.50am as we were understood. So we just spent time talking in Gg's sister's room. Apparently, Subuh wasn't at 5.50am so we just end up waiting some more. Tasnim and I had a different opinion though. We both fell to sleep. Well, a nap you can say. Miza, Diana and Gg, stayed up doing God=knows-what! Owh wait, I know! TAKING PICTURES OF PEOPLE LOOKING UGLY WHILE SLEEPING! ahahaha.

Well, I woke up at around 6.30am, thats when we did our prayers, and end up sleeping at 7am. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!! We had a full day of partying the next day, or should I say, that day, and there we were sleeping at 7am.

So we could only afford to sleep until 10am because we needed to get everyhting ready. I was tired. But the day must go on! So after we had our morning showers and everything, we headed to Diana's place to make PIZZA! yum..

So there we were, cutting, chopping, frying, spreading, and baking. All that you need to do when you're making PIzza. And it turned out real good! We enjoyed it! Our own... cut-chopped-fried-spread-baked-all-that-you-need-to-do-while-making-a-pizza pizza. How exciting.

After that, we all headed back to G's place to get ready. I decided to have another shower because I broke of some sweat while cooking just now. So when I got ready, I went down. Fawwaz and Shameen were already there. So we just got everything ready and sat down and talk. Shahrul and Iqbal came later. Followed by Dani. Atikah already came while making the pizza. And then Saufi and Khairul came. Farhah and Fandi came after the present opening time.

Shameen got her a pair of earrings, Shahrul got her an alien looking phone holder while Fawwaz got her a pair of shoes. After the presents time was over, we wentto the cake. Singing, clapping and cheering. The cake was delicious but I figured it was too fattening for me to go for seconds.

And after that, we just sit where we want and mingled. Actually, Gg requested that i sing somethign as to make Dani sing something. Well, I did get to play the guitar but didn't really sing. So we all had a moment camping around the guitar of Dani playing and go all taken away by his talents. Yup.

But it got boring later, so we all dissolved into our own activities again. Shahrul was doing something at the time, so Atikah, Miza, Diana and I just sat at the dining table and 3 out of 4 of us were whining about having only 3 hours of sleep. It really gets to you you know.

So we all just hanged and talked and mingled and socialize and breath, until it was about 6pm when my sister came to pick me up. So that was that.

I had a fun time at the sleepover, we practically do what girls do at sleepovers. Even though we didn't sleep all that early, at least Miza and Diana wasn't sniggering and laughing which can make your head go busting BOOM!

- "I look spastic". Nope G. You were just 4.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 10:00 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home