Monday, December 12, 2005

fawwaz's HOUSE warming


listening to : starcrossed - ash
mood : good

of course, the news of Fawwaz's move didn't come as a shock. but what surprised us was that, the time that he told us he moved. He called up Gg one day, and told her that he moved already. Then Gg told me. So it was kind of suprising as he didn't give us a notice of when it was to happen.

nevermind. so anyway, I've heard stories that the house is a really big fancy bungalow with a pool. I was really excited to go see it. Especially when he called me up one day to tell me that he is having a house warming at his new house in Bukit Jelutong.

Like every other time, we'd have to go through the whole process of who's going with who. And apparently my parents were at JOhor for Cik Ti's kenduri. So Atikah agreed to hitch diana and I. So yay.

UNtil I found out that she is going at about 3pm. The house party starts at about 1pm so I really didn't want to be there at 3. That is when I actually called up Iman, Omar and Nasriff to ask them if we could ride.

Apparently, all 3 of them were full. And the last person I could think of was Shafiq, and thank God he agreed. So at about 1.30pm, he came to pick the three of us and on we go to Bukit Jelutong.

The house even from outside looks really big. We reached there and were greeted by Fawwaz's sister, Farhana. The first thing I did was find the mom and salam-ed her. And then I gasped when I went into the house. It was HUGE! like literally. it was kind of a square house and nope, there was no pool. BUt there was a garden in the middle of the house. It was gorgeous.

We had to go around the house ot reach to the kitchen. Thats at the other side of the house. Thats where Fawwaz, Gg, Miza, Tasnim, and Aizat were. We got greeted and everything and then we head to the food.

Fawwaz claimed that his ukit Jelutong friends wanted to meet us. Well, I felt kind of weird that we had to go to them, espeically when we are the girls, and they're.. not.

But all was fine.

After that, we head for the food. I loved the ayam merah, and the non-pappadam-looking-pappadam.

After lunch, we had a self-tour around the house. We went upstairs and got to see all the four rooms that belonged to all four children. And I have to say, Fawwaz's room is absolutely the bomb!

I mean, it was so neat, the bed sheets were.. kind of weird but nice non-the-less. Don't even let me get started on the Walk-In closet. It was so.. organised. And the desk was so neatly arranged. I felt to embarrassed because my room was so.. yishk. Well for one thing, I'm sharing the room, and for another, my room was half the size as his.

The room was really comfy and fun to be in.

fun fact : at one point, us grls were hanging out in his room and then suddenly, fawwaz ran in the room and told us to get out because the mom was coming. well apparently, we didn't make it out before the mom came. and the mom said something like its funny for girls to be in his room. 5 girls at that. ahahaha. but nothing came out of it.

we really didn't know what to do so we were just sitting around, and talking. apparently, there is this boy who really wanted to GET-TO-KNOW miza and fawwaz was more than glad to be the one who makes that happen.

and finally, he did! Redzuan and Miza talked through the time. Gg was talking to Fawwaz's other Bukit Jelutong friend. So the four of them knew exactly how to spend my time. While Atikah, Tasnim, Diana and I, wel.. didn't.

Shafiq offered a ride back but apparently he had to go back early because he needed to go somewhere else after that. dreading the fact that there is no other way for me to go back, I again hitched shafiq. I really appreciate it though.

Atikah went home with Shafiq too. In the car rid back, Shafiq's dad talked about careers and stuff like that. Made me a little worried. But at one point I just tuned out.

Well, I couldn't say I had the best of fun because I stayed too short to actually have a good time. But I did enjoy being in the house. The structure, the colours, the space, the rooms. They were to die for. I love it! And the best part is, the kitchen. I am in love with the kitchen. There is enough space for you to bake!

So yeah. There you go. I want Fawwaz's house. Fawwaz's room. And Fawwaz's clean personality.

- He's a better girl than I am.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 10:06 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better girl than you are? Haha! Depends on what your definition of girl is!

7:13 pm, December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home