Thursday, December 08, 2005

pink is NOT my only colour


listening to : hands down - dashboard confessional
mood : fine
current status : my eyes hurts

but of course, I still have to have a bit of pink in my blog.

so here it is, my new skin. I think the only reason I chose this skin is because of the picture. I love it.

its just a road in the middle of a forest somewhere in the world. the blurred effect of the picture gives you a certain feeling of uncertainty. You're not quite sure who you are or where you stand, but you know one thing is for sure, it gives you this feeling of freedom.

and there it is in front. the way to get out. the light. but how near it is, you just can't help to feel thats its too far to reach. or probably, you have that feeling of NOT wanting to get out, because in there, you know you can escape from the pressure of the world.

You're alone. free. independant.

I guess thats how I feel when I see it. I have always dreamed of a place where I can just go to, a peaceful place where I don't have to worry about anything. Somewhere calm and free. This is not exactly the picture that I imagined myself to be in, but if I ever did get a chance to escape here, I would never miss it.

I know this doesn't really scream perky-ness or as atikah prefer it, fifi-ness. but hey, theres always two sides of a person right. for me, I'm a perky happy girl, but yet sometimes, I need my solitude and I need to calm down.

- not wrong is it?

ps : actually the only reason my tagboard is still pink is because I'm having problem changing it. but just consider it as me keeping my own colour.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 12:05 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home