Thursday, December 08, 2005

don't LAUGH at me! BUT...


I wrote to OPRAH WINFREY!

ahahahhahaah. OKay don't think I'm lame or crazy but the other day I watched an episode of Oprah where she made someone's WILDEST DREAM come true. And I was so wow-ed by it. The person looked so happy she cried all the way. And I felt that longing of wanting to get the same thing.

Of course, its not a new house that I wished for but I requested to spend a day with the Harry Potter casts.

Yes yes. I know it may sound impossible to happen. Or probably you'll go like.. GET REAL FARISA. Well guys, I am getting real. I mean, if that lady can have HER dreams come true, why couldn't I?

On the event of Atikah's recent post when she said that some things just DON'T happen to some of us, well, I don't know, maybe certain things don't happen to you, but certain things does.

And I am keeping my hopes up to have this wish comes true. I'm not saying that I'll die if I don't get it. I'm just saying that, I made my shot. I tried. And if ever I am lucky enough, maybe I would get to spend a day with them. And if I don't, well, I'd still see them on the big screen.

So no big. I just had to try. Try my luck. Work for it. And thats what you need to do to get something. You can't expect to get something, if you don't even do nothing for it. So there. All I need know is a whole lot of luck, and a ticket to England. Ahhaha.

Now don't lecture me about "You do know that its not OPRAH who reads your emails right?"

I know its not Oprah. I don't care. At least it gets to them. And hopefully, there will be someone who reads it, and get moved by it. Therefor gving me the opportunity to live that dream.

Just perhaps another crazy stunt I pulled, but at least I tried. And I am happy that I did. I'm fine with not getting it, and I'd be thrilled if I do.

Tthings don't happen to you, if you don't do anything to make it happen. Just remember that.

- pray for me.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:39 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck!

And about the praying for you part, a wise person once told me, god knows how badly you want something if you pray for it yourself and make the effort to bertawakal.

9:24 pm, December 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home