Friday, July 07, 2006

mind BOGGLING.


listening to : the crickets criketing outside my house

some things never change do they. and by this I'd make a great example. I remember the times when I was gobbling over the PMR fever. And PMR is too near and that I needed to start studying immediately. And like always, those are only concernes. Concerns that I never really tried to cure. I only talk a lot about it

and of course as expected, I did my studying last minute, which resulted to me not having enough time to study. And therefor, I didn't get to finish studying before the exam. therefor, I DIDN'T GET 8A's IN MY PMR!

yes believe it or not, I walked in the examination room with 3 babs of sejarah not yet in my head!

well, I'm not making that mistake this year, mainly because I cannot afford to not get full A's this time! but what pains me is that, I JUST CAN'T PUSH MYSELF TO STUDY IN ADVANCE.

I know, it sucks. I do well studying under pressure. Even if it mean waking up at 3am stuffing sejarah infos in my head. I do well like this. Okay, maybe not well, but at least I work when this situation is put on me.

I have time to study now, but I just CAN'T! And I don't think its procrastination anymore. Its just I don't have that drive in myself. The other night I planted myself inside my physics book, only to fall asleep 30 minutes later. And I had all the equiptment I needed whenever I wanted to keep awake for the night to study. EVEN COFFEE! but it didn't work because I wasn't under pressure. I needed pressure!
And thats very dangerous.

I have about a month and a half before my trials exam. and now I'm trying to push myself hard. I guess there is still time. I hope I could manage.

I'm just going to do the best I can! Oy! I'm a bit nervous but ladeedum!At least I know if I fail, its because of me not studying early.

- eyh wait, I KNOW THAT ALREADY!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 6:38 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home