Friday, March 31, 2006

my COMEBACK


listening to : title and registration - death cab for cutie

wow. its been ages since I've updated my blog. I do apologize because I have been so worked up on basically.. everything. Which when I think about it is actually not that much. well I'm back but you can't expect me to update every so often. Being Form 5 farisa really taking a toll on me now.

Sportsday is coming up and I'm balding my head out of stress. Being the pengakap leader is no easy job. try being a pengakap leader, pengarah projek setia, graphic designer gemala and naib bendahari kasturi, owh yeah, not forgetting a struggling student.

Its just so stressful for me. And just yesterday I burst out crying. I really couldn't stand it. Peer pressure? Low self confidence? The lack of homework finishing? All that plays a part I think.

Owh well I suppose thats what you get being a senior. But for me, the worst part about all of this stress thing, is if I don't succeed in doing all these tasks I indulged in. Its like, boldly saying how pathetic I am.

HEY I AM FARISA. THE GIRL WHO FAILED IN HIGH SCHOOL. WANNA HIRE ME FOR YOUR COMPANY?

yeah. that really don't sound very convincing. And thats why I am pressuring myself so hard to make it all good. So I don't end up being a loser. though I feel like I'm already a part of this big fat juicy loser pie.

sigh. thats life. what can I do. now, I feel myself getting sucked out of me. I am no longer that perky, loud, happy girl I was. Okay I'm going to take loud back. But I feel quite different.

Just the other day I was at MPSJ and it was my time to run. A girl gave me a big smile and a hug saying I could do that. And it hit me. I miss that part of me. I know it may not be obvious. It may seemed like I am still that dorky abnoxious girl but I don't feel like that much no more.

I feel like I'm this overworked angst girl who tries to be loud. OKay so that may be a bit over exagurated but still. Point is I don't feel like me no more. And a single simple thing can annoy me, get me worked up or leavae me emotional. Its that bad.

I come back to school everyday feeling so tired. and after I have my lunch either I'll be ready for tuition or trying my best to finish my homework. By 8 I'm already beat. What can I do? Vitamins?

So life has been quite hard for me lately. And soon it will really effect me. But I can't quit. I won't. I'm not a quitter. Not a loser. I don't want to look back in my life and say I should have. I would have. Or I could have.

My God. Help me get through this.

ps: I get writers block. sO just give and take yeah!

- I wonder why people need to take drugs to get high when swirlling yourself into michael buble's song 'home' can do just that.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 9:17 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home