Monday, January 30, 2006

interpreting a STRANGER


Dear stranger,
Your face was so unfamiliar
I feel scared whenever I look at you
But only because I didn't know you
But deep inside of me
I feel comfortable with you
Like I could open up myself
Tell you everything I could

Stranger,
What is your name
I could barely get close to you
I am scared
My friends said I shouldn't be bothered by you
Perhaps you're just my conscience
But you feel so real
I don't understand this feeling

Dear stranger,
Your name you told me
I know who you are
But I am still unsure
Are you to be trusted
But my head spins whenever I'm with you
My thoughts swivelled into a million uncertainties
Yet at a corner of all those craziness
I find myself wrapped tight in your arms

How could you leave me feeling like this my stranger,
How could someone I only had a glance of
Could dissipate all my screwed up thoughts
I guess that is why you are still a stranger to me
That I could never interpret you
You make me feel so safe and yet you are so dangerous to me
And thats what I like about you
I like the mismatched feelings you give me
You make me feel a total stranger

- how corny is that!? well I'm entering this into a poetry contest. Or else it should make into the Gemala.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 9:22 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home