Sunday, February 17, 2008

right now and back then.


inspired by miss Munira a.k.a. moon. :)

Television. Used to love television and day soap operas (ie: Bold and Beautiful believe it or not). Now. Don't even watch Tv.

Radio. Not my thing. I download. I listen. Full stop.

Music. Was into girl bands and Hilary Duff. Now. Playlist consists of Independent Bands and Mr. M o n o l o q u e. Still a fan of Hilary Duff though. :D

Magazines. Was an avid reader of tabloids. US tabloids at that. God those wasted money. Could have spent it on some FINE food.

Make up. Not my thing. Never my thing. Don't see the need unless I see an eyeliner lying around. I restrict myself to compact powders.

Baju Kurung. Yeah, used to be the definition of a Kampung Girl. Now I wear it every week. Everyone will just grow out of hating them.

Hanging out in malls. Ahahah. Mall trips used to be so, eventful and anticipated. Where movies and bowling are well planned outings. My lepak place now is at mamak with limau ais.

Emotional. My life was never depressing. I just seemed to like to think so. Oh God. High school.

Confidence. Had a ton of them. Now I have a shit load of them.

Past time. Was having long conversations on the phone and tuning in to reality tv shows. Now I glue myself to the internet, dance myself away to good songs and occasionally read a book.

Food. Was Nando's. Still Nando's.

Mind set. Brothers are a pain and everyone is against me. Now. Brothers are good to bully when you're bored and everyone goes through their own problem and have their own faults for you to judge them.

Home. A place to eat and sleep for free. Now. A getaway. A comfort zone. Relaxation.

Farhana Roslan. Was the exact definition of URGH. Now, a dear friend that never was.

Shahrul Iman. Used to be hot hunky delicious long term boyfriend. Now. A hot hunky friend I occasionally sms.

Sensitivity. Had a lot of them. Still very sensitive.

Level of tolerance with life. Never had them. Now am content with what I have and what I don't.

Myself. Used to think highly of myself. Now. Know my faults, strengths and weaknesses. Love myself.

Life. Used to be high school. Now. College. Maturity. Happy.

- are you the same person now and then? ;D

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 12:11 am

1 Comments:

Blogger Moon said...

Hey :)

that's cool. I think in high-school everyone was still confused about who they were and who they wanted to be. The people and surroundings affecct that a lot. Now that we are in college and more independent, our minds are more independent too. We don't need to conform or fit in, because we are more comfortable in our own skin and we get to be who we really want to be.

nice to meet u!

2:31 am, February 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home