Saturday, January 10, 2009

I ship love back to London.


I am dedicating this post to my sister whom I love teramat sangat.


Photobucket
(Farhana binti Roslan)


So when I read that Yuna was going to go to UK to perform, I quickly emailed my sister. I told her that she can go catch Yuna there. Here I was excited that she's be able to catch Yuna (antara penyanyi kesayanganku) only to have her reply my email saying that Yunalis Zarai herself will be living in her house during her stay.

I gasped but my sister konon konon acted cool (like she always do) saying that I shouldn't get too excited or anything. It was just a simple thing to her. Her housemate, Ain Zubaidah, who happens to be Ainul Mardiah punya sister, is usually the one to handle independent artists yang buat performance in London. So since Yuna is a malay girl like themselves, she stays with them in the house. I screamed.

Well, Ayong gave me little updates on Yuna while she was there but when my sister went for her tour around God Knows Where, I haven't heard from her. Well, yesterday, my mom gave me 2 pieces of Cds. I jumped up and down in my orange skimpy towels when I saw what it was. Ayong have asked for Yuna to personally sign 2 of her album. One was signed for Farisa and one was signed for Atikah. It was so very nice of her.

Walaupun kakakku ini tidak semangat dengan benda benda semacam ini, she knows how much I do and got me and my friend (who mind you, is also obsessed with Yuna Zarai) her cd. And we got it for free. Well, what other thing to remind you how much you love your sister than her shipping of a couple of CDs to you eyh!?

Hahah. Sayang Ayong. Sayang Yuna.


Well, I'm inserting this song in celebrating this moment. :)

Yuna - Rocket




- people come and people go and people gonna come some more.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 2:58 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home