Friday, June 11, 2004

burnt to the CRISPS!


no.. I'm not talking bout my cookies.. my cookies are perefectly fine! well, I didn't make cookies anytime recently so basically.. there are no cookies to be fine of! does that make sense?

so anyways.. I actually was talking about imran! who's that u ask!? he's just my innocent 1 year old baby brother who happens to be very cute like me.. hahahah.. so anyways.. back to the main point.. refering to my title.. we can all conclude now, that my cute baby brother imran, has got burnt..

ok ok! maybe burnt to the crisps is too strong.. coz he takdalah sampai kena rush to the hospital.. (well, we didn't anyway).. but still, he got burnt at the back of his neck.. It looks so painful and like.. icky and gross.. argh! I swear if that happened to me.. I'll go all berserk! I'll run around and call a taxi to the hospital right away.. thats only coz I like to exaturate but still its gotta hurt.. does crying VERY loudly tells you that!?

so anyways.. guess who was to blame for that!? NOT ME! thats for sure.. but guess who blamed me!? my MAID! thats right! the word maid and blaming DOES NOT go together.. thats right.. she's the MAID here.. and why? lemme tell you..

my 10 year old brother ajin just 'sunat'.. so anyways.. here I am running errands for that boy.. you know.. "angah I want air".. "angah the remote".. "angah I'm hungry".. "angah wheres my pokemon cards".. I'm telling you its starting to get to me.. who am I? your possy? (or however you spell those..) I'm like.. never nice to my brother.. (only when I want sumthing).. and here I am.. running up and down making sure he's all comfy and satisfied.. ARGH!!

so anyways.. his friend called and I went up to give him the phone.. and of course its only normal to wait there till he finishes coz I won't be coming up again just to put down his phone for him.. puh-lease.. so I waited up there.. when I put down his phone.. I was ready to go down again.. and thats when I heard the CRYING! freaked out of course!

I went down and I saw my maid running to her room carrying the crying baby? guess what I did.. ran after her duh! so anyways.. the whole time she was putting lotion on the baby.. she was like.. "haih.. adik kena minyak.." in that ungrateful tone.. you know.. one that has a hidden meaning saying "ITS YOUR FAULT! YOU TAK JAGA DIA WHEN UR SUPPOSE TO! AND HE CAME TO ME AND KENA MINYAK WHEN I WAS COOKING!" like puh-lease.. why is it my fault!? the baby was right there with you! YOU! YOU!! YOU THE MAID!! and I was upstairs doing favors for my brother.. I'm not superman you know.. I can't take care of both my brothers at the same time.. thats her JOB! she's paid to do that! I'm not! and I can't even take care of myself properly.. argh! bite me!

So now she doesn't wanna talk to me.. or hand me the baby. I was like.. "tak nak bagi sudah!" so I went back to my seat.. and sang my song LOUDLY!! that'll teach her.. hmph! whatever!

My brother just woke up now.. I wanna go see how's his doing with his well done skin.. hahahah.. (ok thats mean!).. bye!

- wasn't my FAULT you didn't take care of him properly..!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 6:12 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home