Wednesday, August 25, 2004

i'm wet!? You're going DOWN too..


Listening to : Liz Phair – Why Can’t I?

Mood : biasa.

Current Status : ntah really!

My weekend was pretty good!

RUN THROUGH!!

Sleeping late last night, I bangun at about 10 am. Hehehe. My eyes were buldging and puffy and it hurt! My nose is like red and blotchy! But breakfast was nice

CHOCOLATE NUTELLA JAM!!

Still need to know why its nice?

I tried to study that morning. Failed again!

I didn’t even have mood to practice my drums or guitar! Yeap that bad!

I just felt like.. I felt like running away for that day! Going to a place I don’t know. Peaceful and nice.

So much for that!

I just played the computer for a while. That’s when mom already asked me to get ready for my classes.

Owh BOY!!

I got there and had my drums class.

Sigh.. Yeap.. That’s how I was feeling when I stepped in the class.

I thought it was going to be another one of those classes where I had to start from the beginning again. Well, I played from the beginning alright, But not bevause I sucked. But because the teacher wanted to check and see if I remember all those stuff I learned before.

And did I remember it?

Owh yeah!

I conquered!!

I was really good that the teacher joked about me being high because I was really good at that time.

BOO-YAH!!

Afiq dared me to a little Drum Competition. I ROCKED! I played drums like I never thought I could play before. Serious! And yeah! I won!

I was sent to my aun’t house to help her decorate the house for that night’s party. Yeah, it was fun coz the four SISTAS can bond again.

That night I spoilt my dinner with chewing gum and chocolate kisses that my dinner was very.. Blurgh!

My Sunday was double doodle FUN!

The morning was belajar belajar and you’ve guessed it! BELAJAR!!

Well, petang petang my cousins came over and we spent like 4hours talking jer.

Serious.

Then Tikah taught me some Geografi and probably I am crazy for saying this but, I’m beginning to like Geografi.

Good eyh!?

Yeah. Then at about 6 pm, mama was siram-ing bunga kat luar and me and Ayong just hanged out there with her. Out of no where, I was standing happily looking at the water slashing the root of the pokok, Mama sprayed the hose water at my face.

RIGHT AT MY FACE!

I was wet all over and I shrieked like GILA! Ayong was the other victim too. Owh yeah! It was fun and we were wet.

Not letting it go away without revenge, Ayong distracted mama and I sneaked in the house, grab a cebok full of air from the bathroom, and discreetly sneaked behind Mama. And then it happened.

MAMA GOT SPLASHED BY A CEBOK FULL OF WATER AND OWH YEAH! SHE SHRIEKED!

It was the funnest I ever had with Ma and Ayong. I laughed so hard my tummy was hurting so bad!

It was so funny.

So us three girls masuk rumah WET!

Ayah (my uncle), wanted to take me and Ayong for dinner that night. So I was ready by 8 pm. But Ayah being himself, always late I mean, picked us up pukul 9 so by then I wasn’t even hungry anymore.

But I did get to watch She Will Be Loved and Chocolate video clip which are like THE BEST! Adam Levine is so cool! I love the way he looked in the video and the way he acts and stuff. He’s cun!

And Kylie was looking utterly seductive (as usual). Its pretty disgusting really but she was cool in it. Lagu dah lar sedap gila! So that’s good.

Heheh.

Then we went to Sri Ayutthaya and had Thai Dinner!

The CRAB WAS DELICIOUS WITH BOLDED D!

Despite having missed my O.C., I did get to see some pretty houses in Shah Alam. They were gorgeos I tell you!

GORGEOUS!!

Well. I did get to catch O.C. for 10/15 minutes.

Then malam-malam ckp phone ngan Shahrul.

- I GOT YOU MOM!!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 4:25 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home