Monday, November 08, 2004

good FOOD!!


I've finished baking me brownie!! YUM!!! To think, just this afternoon, I was a pour, a gaul, and a bake away from my brownies, but now, I'm munching on them!! Owh sure they're instant, packet made and for lazy asses to eat but they're good non the less.

And I finally found my craving. Nuggets. Weird, I know!! I have been craving for nuggets and now I found them. I found the perfect nuggets. The kind I've been searching for all my life. Farm Best nuggets. I know the name doesn't sound so inviting, but the nuggets are. So does their smell. Who could've thought the cheaper version is the nicer version. No wonder the canteen poeple uses these, ITS CHEAP!! It sounds cheap at least.

Well, cheap or not, ITS GOOD!!!

And today I remembered about the day I break fast at gg's house. She had pizza. And I thought of eating pizza too. Ironic-ly, Mama called in to say tha we're having pizza for breakfast. Weird enough but they were DELICIOUS!!! Until after a few bites when I get muak!! BLurgh!!!

- well, they're all good, and I'm full!!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 10:43 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home