Tuesday, November 02, 2004

school TRIP!


listening to : nothing
mood : pretty good
current status : HOT!!!!!!! (my jaw hurts)

I'm actually missed. Well not me exactly, but my blog. My 3 girlfriends actually came up to me requesting me to update. I'm thrilled. I wouldn't actually be writing a post right now if my friends hadn't asked for it.

And also if I still hadn't had the mood.

Which I so do now!

What happened?

God knows..

Well, life hasn't exactly been a 5 star rated blockbuster. Its more of a, movie you watch when you're really desperate to watch a movie. ANY movie.

Its been boring.

After we had our Last Day of School Bonanza, the next day, we spent our day at KLCC. Me and my girlfriends joined a school trip to Petrosains. So I was excited over this whole thing. Me being me of course. When I got to school, I could see my friends in school attire looking ready. I got more excited. I mean, WE'RE GOING FOR A SCHOOL TRIP!!!

We had to wait for about an hour at school before we actually board the bus. We ended up going in seperate buses. Gg and Atikah in one, Hamiza dn Shameen in another, and me, Diana and Izzati in the other. I planned to have like a singslong in the bus as WE'RE GOING FOR A SCHOOL TRIP!! I got real jumpy in there that I actually bonked my head on the bus's roof. Hurt!

Instead of the whole singing catastrophy, me and the girls ended up listening to Diana talking about a cute boy she met, and taking pictures. And me being jumpy still. When I got there, when I stepped out of the bus, the first thing that came to mt mind was.. 'What Have I Gotten Myself Into?' GAH!!!

Before we got into Petrosains was HELL!!! Its as if we're walking around in an empty mall with no shops open and nothing to do. Wait. We WERE walking around in an empty mall with no shops open and nothing to do. NOTHING!!

We ended up staying ouside of Kinokuniya waiting for the OPENING. Shameen and I played 'race up the escalator' whilst waiting. SHAMEEN SO CHEATED!! And we both also ride on a kiddy ride with Mr. Happy. Acoording to Gg that was it's name.

'I LOVE MR. HAPPY!!' - Gg

When the gate opened, this 2 chinese girl dashed inside as if they're getting into heaven. (which my guess would be heaven for them. Kinokuniya I mean) I was laughing and actually got in when the gate FULLY opened. Its as if I just entered a 5 star hotel as the workers were all lining up along the walkway to greet us. Felt weird. As if I was.. somewhat.. IMPORTANT!! Hahhah!!

'Lets just stay here and pretend we don't know them!' - Atikah

I got bored after the first 10 minutes. I mean, what else can I do!? Magazines. DONE! And I wouldn't want to spend money on magazines anymore. Front page Hilary Duff or no! I am currently lack. (thinking of raya now..) So after that, I came across many MANY Harry Potter merchandise thats I wished to buy. Again the whole.. LACKING.

There was a Meg Cabot hard cover book. Titled I forgot. I was ga-ga-ing over the book. I LOVE MEG CABOT. Not in a lesbianic crazed fan kind of way of course. But I couldn't afford it. So I end up picnic-ing with Gg in front of a bookshelf and going through books. 'Popularity is Everything!' - 'Book for the Depressed' - 'A Girl's Guide to A Guy' and other ridiculous CRAP!!

When we're all done, there was still time before we have to go in. Gg was moping about wanting to buy her credit. And knowing what to expect if we didn't get her credit there and then, I walked her all the way to Guardian (on the lowest floor when we're on the uppest) and got her credit. Also made a friendly conversation with the counter lady person.

We were real late by then. We both ran upstairs and Farah conviniently had to call whist we were running. I had to throw my bag in the locker and run around to give the teacher the phone and get it back, and still get in line. After everything is settled, I waited in line (being freezed to death) and joking around with Shahrul, Anuar and Shameen. (not your typical group, I know..)

I learned a few cool tricks (ok one!) . But still it was cool. Before we boarded on this black egg thingy-majigy and on a somewhat SLOW roller coaster ride. Pretty cool though, but it was (like I said) SLOW!!!

NOW I'm jumpy. I wanted to get my hands on everything I saw. The experiments were all real cool!! I mean, REAL! Who thought science could be so.. FUN!! Owh yeah, I DID!! All those attractions that I could remember..

a. This thing explaining electostatics. Hamiza and I was the guinea pigs.
b. Some hearing wall thingy.
c. An oiled up sand plate thingy
d. A singing dinasour (shahrul's favourite)
e. A few puzzles
f. An elephone
g. A science show (hosted by my good friend Kak Farah)
h. A bed of nails
i. A crawlong tunnel
j. A simulated helicopter
k. A dancing mat
l. A photo booth

Did I mention I made a lot of friends that day! Basically almost all those workers there became my friend at the end of the day. And the best one is Kak Farah. I spent most of the time there with her. She became my good friend at the end of the day. She thanked me for making the day fun and cheery and LOUD. She also saved me for her last act..

'Farisa last sekali. Save the best for last!' - Kak Farah

Even though the last was about popping out a full balloon containing water with a lighter. Heheheh. After Petrosains was sucky.

We went back to Kinokuniya for the girls to purchase their books. Whilst I stayed on the tangga staring at blank space. We all parted. When we were to leave, we couldn't find Diana and Shameen. So we waited for them a little outside but couldn't meet with them. So we decided to just go to Mambo and the Manchester United shop and later on call them up.

CAN U FREAKING BELIEVE THE MANCHESTER UNTIED CLUB IS CLOSED!!!

(although it is to be replace by the Converse shop, BUT STILL!!)

I've been waiting for a few weeks to go to that shop but its CLOSED!! That totally ruined my mood. Plus I have nothing to spend my money on anymore.

We went to Mambo but found nothing interesting. And then the 4 of us just found a bench to sit on and were calling up Shameen but didn't asnwer. That certainly didn't brighten up my mood. So Gg ended up telling us a story. After that, my little legs got restless that I HAD to walk. We met the 2 girls on the way and decided to go to MArks and Spencer's as the last stop before going back to the bus.

Thats when I decided to shop. Buy things for myself. and SHOP I did. I bought 2 bars of chocolate 'Chocolate Truffles' and 'Fudge' and also a 'Cheese Tasters' and their 'Nacho Cheese'. They were all so good.

We didn't even take pictures as I wasn't in the mood. We boarded the bus just like that. Izzati and Nawal bought a hair clip thingy and looked so nice wearing it. Jealousy strikes again. All the girls were cornering up in the back and bonding. I felt kind of guilty for not joining them and instead sat next to Shahrul. But then again, we had a little problem that I felt like I HAD to sit next to him. Besides, I was only a sit infront of them. I could still hear them talk though. I joined in a little conversation or two.

When we got home, we had a little picture session. All of us were hugging and going lovey dovey mushy gushy 'I'm going to miss you!' stuff. After thats done, I went to send Shahrul home. But on the way, Mama called and asked me to come home immediately as we were to go send Kakak to the bus station. Walking home, I felt tired. I didn't even got a chance to lay down for a moment. NO TIME!! I got home and rushed to the showers and for prayers. Then we went to KL (again) and ate Chicken Rice for buka puasa.

Kakak and us had a little moment. Mom got so into the moment she cried. I just felt like I used up all my tears the day we had our last day of school. But it was sad though. I was too tired to get into the mood. I slept all the way home and straight to bed.

And now enduring with the new maid. GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- 'lets gather round in the bus, and sing the school trip song. the s-c-h-o-o-l t-r-i-p s-o-n-g' I really did sing it.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:46 pm

1 Comments:

Blogger atikah said...

Oh yeah.. You were so screamy! I thought I just want to scream out loud so you can pipe down. But then, I have to scream. So, I just endured it all. It was fun alright. And good luck with the new maid. It's hell to start back at square one.

4:20 am, November 07, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home