Wednesday, November 03, 2004

down the VALLEY!!


listening to : bonnie mckee - somebody
mood : still okay
current status : cold. plain cold. and its 11 am.

My Friday was just another normal day. My saturday was normal too. I did get to jam the song 'Every Breathe You Take' by Sting. The rock version. It was kind of cool though. My Sunday was boring.

And so was my other days. There is nothing to do. The only thing I look forward to do everyday is playing the computer. And that tend to get tiring at one point. Besides, the only thing I do is play Solitaires. Even Sims2 don't interest me anymore.

I just finished a Meg Cabot. Boy Meets Girl. The story is pretty adult-ish. Heavy issues and stuff. I don't mean sexually. But it was a pretty good book. Sure its not my usual favourite, teenage girl point of view. But it makes you realize some parts of life you know.

How a person can be such a two-faced bitch. How Pi-Delts girls (in the book) don't accept Jews. But will still marry them for money. How a person can be such a good baker. How lesbianic is such a disgrace to some poeple. How a mother cares more about her status than her children. How a person can go crazy over too much BArney. How a musician can write real sucky songs and come up with a name as bad as 'I'm Not Making Any More Sandwhiches'. How a person's life can really go low. And how lucky she could be when she meets a good guy.

And stuff and stuff..

But now I have nothing to do. Books finished. I did borrow Miza's book. But i don't feel like reading it now. All I can do everyday is just dread myself. Sigh...

I'm gonna go play Solitaire now. AGAIN!!

- Somebody LIGHT UP MY LIFE!!!!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 10:48 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home