Wednesday, November 03, 2004

freezing HOT


listening to : the corrs - only when I sleep
mood : not so good
current status : bored and cold.

I haven't been feeling so good lately. No not because I have no junk food in my stomach whatsoever.

After sahur, I felt uncomfortable. PLus I am sleepy too. I actually felt sick.

I would usually wake up at about 7 am so I could take care of my brother and stuff. But today, I woke up late! 8.30am!! And that is because I had a phone call from Melisa. Or else I would still be in slumber land. I'm not blaming Melisa for waking me up. I'm glad actually. I couldn't sleep anymore longer.

But I felt real tired after that. I felt weak too. Sigh.

Moving on with my life, I played the computer. But I felt cold this morning. So I put on my black coloured jacket. And whats weird, and actually freaked me out, is that it was already 11 am and I'm still feeling cold. Even with my jacket on and the fan is not even on. I got scared.

Here's the deal. I don't know why but I have been feeling real cold lately. Easily cold. Usually the fan on number 3 would still not satisfy my level of coolness, but one day in a few weeks ago, I got a running nose over a number 3 fan.

So I decided to settle in for a number 2 the next night. And I felt cold. I ahd to sleep under a comforter. Feeling weird, I tried for one. Still needed a blanket. So usually now, I sleep with the fan off. Or wrapped tight under the warmth of my comforter. I thought it was normal. I mean, just another one of those 'weird-things-that-happens-in-your-life-that'll-just-blow-over-in-a-few-days'

Well, wanna know what!? IT HAS BEEN A FEW DAYS. Almost 2 weeks now I think. And its freaking me out! PLus my guitar teacher took a look at my palms and went disgusted. He said he was freaked out by the fact that my palms are so pale. Like theres no blood. And what freaks me out even more is that HE'S RIGHT!!!

Its pale! Plain pale. As if blood doesn't even flow there. I am now in a not so good condition. Mama planned to take me to the clinic. Its not a normal thing that happens to me. Never happened to anyone in my family before. But then I have a record of having the weird diseases in the family.

And now, to make things worse. I still feels cold easily (but can now survive fan), but I feel tired and weak easily. Also get constant stomach grumbling (though this is understandable) and dizzy-ness. Need cool air.

But sometimes, if I did on the fan, I'd be freezing. But if I don't, I'd be too hot!! Jacket doesn't help anymore. I mean, if I put on a jacket and being under a no. 1 fan, I'd still be hot, but if I wear a jacket under a no. 2, I'd be cold. So I'm currently debating on what temperature my room should be. NOT GOOD!!

is this a sign of something bad? I sure hope not. I'm actually refusing to go to the doctor. What if it IS something bad? ONe that has no cure. I'm not sure if I'd want to know that I'd be dying. Puts me down yah now! BUt then again, I'd have time to beribadah more. Sigh..

LIFE!

I'm going to go watch Harry Potter PoA now. In my room, wrapped around under the warmth of my comforter with a no. 2, and the lights off.

Pray that I'll be better soon and let it be a 'weird-things-that-happens-in-my-life-that'll-just-blow-over-in-a-few-weeks'

Sigh...

- no. 1 too hot, no. 2 too cold. is there a 1 1/2?

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:26 pm

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eat your pills. Lots of fluid. And move around a lot. If you convince yourself you are not sick, most likely you get better faster. I kid you not!

4:24 am, November 07, 2004  
Blogger atikah said...

that was atikah talking..

4:24 am, November 07, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home