Monday, December 06, 2004

love REALIZATION


I
JUST
CAN'T
BELIEVE
IT!!!

there are SO MANY hting I am not satisfied with right now! can you believe that some people just think that LOVE is just a game for two where you can replace anytime at anyday. I am a big supporter of love and I have a very deep view towards it and I really do not LIKE IT when people plays around with it. OKay SURE you are not expected to only fall in love ONCE, but

I
JUST
DON'T
GET
IT!

I hear so many poeple saying I love you to each other. Those are the 3 words pople say when they were to get married. I Love You. Its such beautiful words. But then, why is three such thing as a divorce?

Getting married to someone when you love them, means you're ready to spend your whole life with that person. Through thick and thin as they said. So what happened? Why divorce? Because frisson just wasn't there anymore? Because your love for that person just one day dissapeared?

Thats not fair! You've made you're choice to marry this person. Spend your lifetime with them, until death do you apart. So why turn back!? What happened to LOVE!?

Of course I have to agree that as a couple, its not like when you get married. Its just a thing you do to complete a part of your teenage life, a thing you boast around, telling everyone that you are so cool to have that someone to call your own. But LOVE IS NOT LIKE THAT!!

Thats not love. Thats playing love. You cannot play love. Love is a game of two. A gathering of hearts and if ever the love is broken, the bond, the hearts and all thats come with it would be broken.

I haven't been literally heart broken before but I do know how it feels like.

What love really is. Love is really when you care for a person too much that you couldn't imagine you're life without them. You are just happy being around them and they make you feel comfortable, warm, cared and loved. They know you best and they treat you as if you ar ethe most fragile thing they ever got hold of and as if you are priceless.

And the person are able to mould your heart. To softened it. Love makes you see the bright side of life. The itty bitty things that you have never taken time to even notice, has just BOOMed in front of you. And you'd appreciate your life more. Love is such a beautiful thing.

That what love really is. And if you know this is not going to work out, don't ever dare to say that you are in love! Love is much more than just being and item. And if you cna't realize that, that you are not fit to love.

I'm not saying this as if I am so cure that I'd be married to Shahrul, but I would never think of ever not being with him. I couldn't. And I'm pretty sure that this love for him is real. Even though I'm only 14. You're never too old or too young to fall in love.

LOVE CONQUERS EVERYTHING!!

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very very extraordinary
E is for everything about you that I adore and
LOVE is made for me and you!
and everyone who knows how to appreciate it.

There are some events that had happened and I AM VERY VERY VERY not happy about it. Excuse me, I've got some comforting to do.

- appreciate love, and hold on to it whilst you can.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:15 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home