Wednesday, February 02, 2005

hairy DOUGNUT!


listening to : soak up the sun - sheryl crow
mood : okay
current status : feel tired

Owh! Did I tell you I ate a doughnut today ending up seeing a freaking strand of hair INSIDE the doughnut. I practically (almost) BARF!!! I freaked, I shrieked! I went to kecoh mode instantly!! It was DISGUSTING!!! Kept complaining about it! Washed it off with cuts of watermelon and traded it in with another doughnut. Honestly, I DON'T WANT ANOTHER DOUGHNUT! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

I'll never look at doughnut the same way again! Bt then again, the doughnut I traded in for, has been digested in my body! NO hair! And please guys, from this moment on.. THIS INCIDENT NEVER HAPPENED!!!

Had to rush back form school bacuse Dad was going to pick us up to get our passports done. Of course there was no time to eat. And cna you imagine! We were there for 3 FREAKING HOURS!!! And all we get is one measly passport each and our thumbs black with ink!

JUST NOT WORTH THE WAIT!!

Ok well I won't be saying the same thing one day when I get to England. SHutting Up!

And we didn't bring ANY sort of entertainment as we were in a rush! No music! No games in my phone! NO NOTHING!! The only thing I could settle for was my brother. EEEWWW!!!

But desperations conquers. I end up interacting with my brother. AND IT DIDN'T TURN INTO A FIGHT. Well occasionally it did, but Dad shushed us off!

There were onl 3 of us by the way.

So we played..
26 stupid words - we went through the alphabets and who cna come up with the most stupidest funniest word of the letter, wins! IMagine the stupdity of the game itself.

Rate the pain - I started pulling a few parts of my brother's body. His ear, his hair, his eyelash, his nose, and I pinched his arm. So he rates the pain of each actions.

Spongebob Quotes - undenialably this is the only thing we do when we actually talk! We started quoting lines from the show and laughing our heads off.

Slap the Freak - we just try to slap each other.

So this all it. In between I kept singing Gg's untitled song, because she sang it to me earlier that day and its STUCK!! 'I do miss you, hold my hand, once again, so plase let me be, baby, with you so I can understand' (sorry if the words are wrong)

We also test our heights. And I bullied him a lot. After the first half of the process, we had to wait for about 2 hours before it was our turn. At one point I got so restless, I feel like having a tantrum. But instead I asked my brother if he remembered my 2nd song. And his reply was 'no!' And I went all 'what about my 1st? 3rd? 4th? 5th? 6th?' GOD YOU CHILD!! 'and he was like, 'SHUT UP!'

So I told him, 'okay Ajin, this is your lucky day, I'm singing you ALL MY 6 SONGS now! you're the only one who gets to hear them all at one time' and he gave me this 'I don't give a damn look!' and I ignored it. So did he to me.

When I told him I finished singing my first song, he said 'you were singing?' GOD YOU BRAT!!!! So I just continued my 2nd song! Which surprisingly was the most funnest one to sing that moment. My voice was behaving well and I had control over it. It doesn't happen always so it was good. The melody of the song fits the voice so I enjoyed it.

But the time I finished my 3rd song, MY SAVE-er arrived! Shahrul called me and we ended up talking for about an hour. That killed the time!! And yes even thought Dad was just behind me, he's too caught up in his news paper. It was weird though because we were talking about the other person's favourite things, and also about stupid songs and farts! AHhahahahah!

When its almost time, Dad told me to get off the phone. I got off laughing. After that I continued singing! 4th, 5th and 6th songs. I think at one point, the lady who was siting in front of me got up and walked away becaue she couldn't get me to stop singing! Now i wonder if it was the voice, or she's just tone deaf! She can't appreciate music!!

When it was our time to get our thumb prints done, we did! AHaahahha. And everythign comes with it and then at about almost 5, we went off!! IMagine how hungry I was! The only thing I ate that day was 1 1/2 doughnut. STARVING!!!

We skipped McDonalds as Ajin had practise, so I ended up eating rice at home. It was GOOD!!! I then continued my homework. BLAR BLAR!! And at night when I actually realized they're DONE!! I cleaned up my room a bit. Changed the comforters and what not. It wasn't all that fair becasue I had to do my sister's share. And the particular comforters were hard to put together. CRAP!

Still have't got through my Add aths tuition homework, or chemistry, or physhics or my English. And I haven't even touched my drums' sticks for almost 2 weeks. I'm gonna suck again! HOMEWORK OVERLOAD. But I'm glad that tomorrow's homework are DONE!!!

Gonna go pack my bag now. Today was tiring but at least... at least... NEVERMIND!!

- owh yeah! at least I got my passport! ENGLAND HERE I COME!!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 1:12 am

1 Comments:

Blogger atikah said...

I feel your pain... about the passport thing. I almost died.

4:00 pm, February 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home